Wednesday, June 25, 2008

This Summer...

Austin started soccor. So far he loves it.
Hunter is playing flag football with some friends.
Jessica (my sister) and her husband Kelly came up for a visit. It was a lot of fun having them.
Jessi and Kelly. We went on a glacier cruise. It was fun.
The Newells (Kent & Robyn) moved up here last week. Robyn ran the 1/2 marathon with me. She is a trooper, she had only been here for a day and then her knees were killing her, but she kept running anyway.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB, Melinda! I know you've ran a 1/2 before - but everytime it's an accomplishment!

west's said...

I forgot you said you were running it. You are a trooper. I betcha I'll never run even a half in my life. Not a desire. But good job - because I wish I could. Is Austin's & Hunter's teams doing good? If you can't come down to St. George while you are here, mom said it would be okay if we came up there. We got the permission. When I saw her last she said when are you guys coming up again? But last time I was there she said she didn't want us coming up anymore. I'm confused. But we got the okay when you are here. So we'll make something work. it would be a lot of fun if you could come down here though.

Shannon said...

YOUR AWSOME!!! way to go on the running its the most addicting thing once you start, and the babies are so cute, that first year sure went fast.

Lisa said...

Good job on the 1/2 marathon! You are so awesome to be able to do that and have 4 boys (including twins who are 1!) Way to go!

Holly Sanders said...

looks like you guys are having fun! I can't believe your boys are 1! They are too cute,a dn look just like little Harr babies! that was a really cute cake--how did you make it so big? It looks like one of those giant Mrs. Fields cookies.

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/obat-sariawan-alami/