I was just thinking about the twins the other day and realizing that their b-day must be soon. Wow! Are they walking? Congrats on the 1/2 marathon! So awesome!! Next year....triathalon!!! Let me know when you have a break in your busy schedule. We are trying to plan a hike and we definitely all need to go camping, especially before I get to big to roll out of the camper. =)
Your cupcake baseball is so dang cute. How creative. I had no idea you were training for another half. You are an inspiration. How do you find the time. I really have NO excuse to get off my lazy bum and strap on my running shoes! I can't believe that Robyn made it out there and ran it with you. So did they move to Anochorage permanently?? Happy b-day to the boys. I was thinking about them on the 22nd.
That cupcake cake is darling!! Don't you love the ideas of cupcakes. I can't believe they are one already. They just flew by. Happy Birthday, cute little guys!Oh - & it looks like you broke down & bought high chairs. Was that their birthday present?
Cute Cake! It is so crazy how fast kids grow up! I can't believe the twins are already one! I am sure they are keeping you more busy than every! I don't know how you do it... honestly
How did a year go by so quickly!! That cake is seriously cute you are way crafty lady!! I'm so inspired by your marathon. I love that you set goal and meet them- you are awesome!!
That cake is so dang cute! I can't believe they are one! Will is getting into everything more than ever now and I couldn't imagine having an extra one of him! Happy Birthday Peyton and Ryder!
Wow Melinda... you've done the mothering thing for a year with twins. You look amazing - you're the perfect mom of twins... so easy going and so much fun. Peyton and Ryder are so stinkin' cute. Love the cake... and I may steal the idea one day. Way to go on your half... You're very cool and I wish we were closer to run together - I'm such a whiner.
I can't believe they are one. To me, it seems like they were just born (I'm sure not to you though). Cute cake, how long did that take? It looks huge. Hope you guys are well. Your family is so cute. Hey, I grabbed Nicole's blog off yours, hope you don't mind.
I know everyone's already said it, but I can't believe your boys are one!! They are so darn cute and you are looking so good too Melinda. Robyn told me about that half marathon and if I can get myself motivated we might just come up next year and run it with you guys.
Ok so I just tried to show your blog picture to someone else and it didn't work...is your blog private? I'm so sorry if it is. I just copied and pasted from Jill's I think. I totally was rude and didn't even know it! Again I'm sorry!
WOW! That is so crazy that they are already !! I LOVE that cupcake cake, you are so talented! Awesome job on the marathon too, it seems like it should not be humanly possible to run for that long but people do it and I think you are so awesome for doing it! Great job! Looking forward to seeing you guys this summer for sure, do you have our right number?
wow, are they already 1! That is a seriously sweet cake! I love that it's a bunch of cupcakes that look like one cake. What a great idea! You and your fam look fabulous as usual! Looks like you're having a great summer!
Oh I am so sad. Everyone is changing. Even your hair (I like it). I miss y'all so much. Wish we could be there right now playing games. Tell the boys that Katrina and Carter say hello. Katrine loved the Twins thing one and things 2 shirts. She misses Hunter, she said Hunter was one of her best friends. Of you know Austin's was Carter. I wish they could play together.One day they will. Give the twins big hugs from me. They are getting so big. I bet they are into everything. Well have fun!!
The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live in it.
Pres. Thomas S. Monson
Greg & Melinda
I truly feel like I married my best friend. I don't know what I would do without him. We've had many ups and downs but we remain steady. I am thankful to Greg for being such a great husband and dad.
"The Boys"
Life is getting more and more busy the older the boys get. I had a friend remind me that you need to enjoy your kids now...not when they are some "perfect" age. Because that will never come. Thanks for the reminder! Hunter (10), Austin (7), Ryder (2) & Peyton (2)
20 comments:
I was just thinking about the twins the other day and realizing that their b-day must be soon. Wow! Are they walking? Congrats on the 1/2 marathon! So awesome!! Next year....triathalon!!! Let me know when you have a break in your busy schedule. We are trying to plan a hike and we definitely all need to go camping, especially before I get to big to roll out of the camper. =)
Your cupcake baseball is so dang cute. How creative. I had no idea you were training for another half. You are an inspiration. How do you find the time. I really have NO excuse to get off my lazy bum and strap on my running shoes! I can't believe that Robyn made it out there and ran it with you. So did they move to Anochorage permanently?? Happy b-day to the boys. I was thinking about them on the 22nd.
I can't believe they are already one! Time sure does fly by! Happy Birthday!
One already! Wow! That baseball cake is awesome, you did a good job on it ... I like how they each got their own.
That cupcake cake is darling!! Don't you love the ideas of cupcakes. I can't believe they are one already. They just flew by. Happy Birthday, cute little guys!Oh - & it looks like you broke down & bought high chairs. Was that their birthday present?
Cute cake Melinda!! What a cute idea. And way to go with the marathon! You rock.
Cute Cake! It is so crazy how fast kids grow up! I can't believe the twins are already one!
I am sure they are keeping you more busy than every! I don't know how you do it... honestly
Birthdays all over! Cute cake!!
How did a year go by so quickly!! That cake is seriously cute you are way crafty lady!! I'm so inspired by your marathon. I love that you set goal and meet them- you are awesome!!
So so cute! First birthdays are so much fun! So when are you guys comin down here? Would love to see ya!
You go girl!! marathon-u r amazing! We did cupcakes too, for Connor's birthday! There are a lot of people that had babies this time last year!!
That cake is so dang cute! I can't believe they are one! Will is getting into everything more than ever now and I couldn't imagine having an extra one of him! Happy Birthday Peyton and Ryder!
Wow Melinda... you've done the mothering thing for a year with twins. You look amazing - you're the perfect mom of twins... so easy going and so much fun. Peyton and Ryder are so stinkin' cute. Love the cake... and I may steal the idea one day. Way to go on your half... You're very cool and I wish we were closer to run together - I'm such a whiner.
I can't believe they are one. To me, it seems like they were just born (I'm sure not to you though). Cute cake, how long did that take? It looks huge. Hope you guys are well. Your family is so cute. Hey, I grabbed Nicole's blog off yours, hope you don't mind.
How did you do the picture at the top of your blog?
I know everyone's already said it, but I can't believe your boys are one!! They are so darn cute and you are looking so good too Melinda. Robyn told me about that half marathon and if I can get myself motivated we might just come up next year and run it with you guys.
Ok so I just tried to show your blog picture to someone else and it didn't work...is your blog private? I'm so sorry if it is. I just copied and pasted from Jill's I think. I totally was rude and didn't even know it! Again I'm sorry!
WOW! That is so crazy that they are already !! I LOVE that cupcake cake, you are so talented! Awesome job on the marathon too, it seems like it should not be humanly possible to run for that long but people do it and I think you are so awesome for doing it! Great job! Looking forward to seeing you guys this summer for sure, do you have our right number?
wow, are they already 1! That is a seriously sweet cake! I love that it's a bunch of cupcakes that look like one cake. What a great idea! You and your fam look fabulous as usual! Looks like you're having a great summer!
Oh I am so sad. Everyone is changing. Even your hair (I like it). I miss y'all so much. Wish we could be there right now playing games. Tell the boys that Katrina and Carter say hello. Katrine loved the Twins thing one and things 2 shirts. She misses Hunter, she said Hunter was one of her best friends. Of you know Austin's was Carter. I wish they could play together.One day they will. Give the twins big hugs from me. They are getting so big. I bet they are into everything. Well have fun!!
Post a Comment