What is his name? Gregory William Harr
How long have you been married? Almost 11 years
How long did you date? We were together I think 5 years before we were married
How old is he? 31
Who eats more? Depends on what we are eating
Who said I love you first? I think I waited until he said it
Who is taller? Greg
Who can sing better? Greg, he has a great voice, but he'd never let anyone know this.
Who is smarter? Definitely Greg
Who does the laundry? I do
Who pays the bills? I do, but he provides the cash.
Who sleeps on the right side? Greg
Who mows the lawn? It's a family effort
Who cooks dinner? I do
Who drives? Greg, he told me the other day that I am too cautious so he always has to drive.
Who is more stubborn? Greg :), he might argue that one.
Who kissed who first? Greg kissed me, we were 14, when he hit a homerun at his baseball game
Who asked who out first? He asked me out for our first date when I turned 16.
Who proposed? Greg did. He was very creative and did the six days of Easter. Each day he'd give me a gift that started with whatever letter was that day. Then on Easter (which happened to be my birthday that year) he put rabbits in my car for the letter "r". I thought for sure it was going to be a ring. Then when I went up to his house he had video taped himself doing a skit of how he should ask me to marry him. He showed the ring on the video and all. Then he came out of his parents room where he had been hiding and he asked me to marry him. What a cute husband!
Who has more friends? Depends on the day
Who is more sensitive? Again, depends on the day
Who has more siblings? There are 10 kids in my family and 6 in Greg's
Who puts the kids to bed? We both do.
Who wears the pants? I do in the day and he does at night.
I am curious to know about some of your husbands so I now TAG: Jill B, Marquita R, Susan K, Lindsay J, and Bobbi M



9 comments:
Isn't scary that we are old enough now to have known or been with our husbands for more years than we weren't with them. (wait, did that make sense? ahhh, you know what I mean). Anyway, pretty crazy.
I've decided after reading some of your posts... Matt gets the shaft with me sometimes - good thing these husbands are whipped!!!
I'm tagging impaired- do I just answer those questions on my blog??
I can't believe how long you and Greg have been together! And you guys are still so in love! I think you two are so great together and I also think you have the greatest boys! Anyways, thanks for doing the tag :)
Wow - you and Greg have known each other forever! j/k. The proposal story is so cute - Greg's a cute guy and I'm glad he's in our family. I don't know him as well as I should, just the basics. So these tags are nice. You and Greg are very cute together - I think you compliment each other in great ways!
What the heck does tag mean?? Am I just a spaz?? haha! I love the story when he asked you to marry him! How cute!!
I love the proposal. He is so cute and such a good dad. He is a crazy driver though!!!
I didn't know how Greg proposed. That was cool. Looks like you guys are doing well. I don't think I could handle the long winters there. I wish you guys lived closer so we could visit.
Okay, I am like Susan.........how do you respond to a tag? Can I just say that your blog is so great! Definitely something for me to aspire to. Oh, and I am definitely in for the gold nugget next year. I am already drooling over the training schedule. =)
What a cool guy! You got a good one!
Post a Comment