Hey Melinda, I only remember seeing your house once but thinking it had the most beautiful yard! I'm sure I would be sad too if my parents left the house I grew up in. Love ya!
The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live in it.
Pres. Thomas S. Monson
Greg & Melinda
I truly feel like I married my best friend. I don't know what I would do without him. We've had many ups and downs but we remain steady. I am thankful to Greg for being such a great husband and dad.
"The Boys"
Life is getting more and more busy the older the boys get. I had a friend remind me that you need to enjoy your kids now...not when they are some "perfect" age. Because that will never come. Thanks for the reminder! Hunter (10), Austin (7), Ryder (2) & Peyton (2)
1 comment:
Hey Melinda,
I only remember seeing your house once but thinking it had the most beautiful yard! I'm sure I would be sad too if my parents left the house I grew up in.
Love ya!
Post a Comment