Thursday, May 15, 2008

So I have this cute friend, Julie, who was in our primary presidency (until our ward split) and she has just introduced me to a new website that is so great. It has all sorts of great helps and visuals for all church auxilaries. The website address is www.theideadoor.com. It has been a great help for me, as I am the secretary of the primary. I am adding this website to my favorites and adding it onto my blog. Enjoy!

10 comments:

Ash and Becky said...

The idea door is one of my favorite sites. I get my monthly visiting teaching handout from there, FHE lessons, ideas for food storage and emergency prepardeness, primary clipart, etc. It is a great site!

Springers said...

I recently went from secretary in the primary to 1st counselor. I'll have to check out this site. Have you used sugardoodle.com? Its really great too!

Lisa said...

I love this website! I actually have it on my blog as one of my favorite websites. I use it for Young Women's every week and for FHE. They have lots of flannel board stories. I also love sugardoodle.net.

Holly Sanders said...

this is cool, I need tocheck it out, even though I'll only be the primary secretary for 1 more month.

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

If you love the idea door...you will LOVE sugardoodle.net. It is the best. I use it ALL of the time. Has amazing ideas. I am a primary teacher to 5 year olds and it has great enrichment ideas.

Teri said...

I love this site too. I really love sugardoodle.net also. I'm so glad there are these great sites to help me be creative because I sure am not by myself!

Are you guys ready for the Newell's? We are going to miss them. They sure are excited to join you guys!

Unknown said...

Hey Harr family! I was catching up on the Elkins family and saw you on there list! I had heard you had twins and couldn't stand not taking a peek. So cute! Austin and Hunter are so grown up and handsome! Hope all is well in the Alaska.

Kelli Proctor said...

Thanks! I will have to check that one out for sure!

Jason and Kristin said...

Seriously, I don't usually blog hop but I was wasting some time today and somehow found you guys. I don't even know if you remember me, Kristin Edwards, anyway, I saw that you lived in Anchorage and got all excited because my aunt lives there too. Your family is adorable. I'm glad you guys are doing so great!

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/15-gedung-pernikahan-di-jakarta-dan-harga-sewa/