Our future "Rock-band" participants.
The boys taking a spin on thier new 4-wheelers.
Big Aust graduating from kindergarten. They look so happy, but little do they know that they still have TWELVE more years of school until real graduation!
Hunter at scout camp with Greg.
Aust and Hunter on last day of school.
So the last few weeks have been a lot of fun. Greg took the boys to the Father's and Son's outing, Aust graduated from kindergarten. It's a big deal at his school. They get gowns/caps and have a big ceremony. Greg is the Scout leader and took the YM on a campout. Hunter got to go with him. Greg bought the boys little 4-wheelers and they have been having a ball. Hunter has started flag football, Austin starts soccor next week and we are making a trip to Utah in July. It should be a fun summer!



7 comments:
And you have a stake calling....I think you have your hands full...at least I would! You go girl!!
sounds like tons of fun! So far summer has started out with a bang! Boys are so cool!
your boys look so old! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun I love how you make the boys earn x-box time, I think it's a great way to stay healthy.
I love your pictures! I am so sad your mom and dad are selling there house also! It was such a fun place. Greg is the funnest dad!! 4 wheelers and camping! WOW he is so great. How is the training for the 1/2 marathon? Did you say you were running one this summer?
I love Austin's cap and gown! And Greg is awesome to take Hunter with him on that campout! You guys are always doing so much fun stuff! And I am so excited you are coming to Utah! I hope we get to see you guys! I feel bad too because I might not be able to get to Jessica's before they leave for Alaska to bring your Sentsy stuff. I have it sitting here on my bedroom floor and I can smell them through the packaging. Anyways, if I am not able to get them to you now I can mail them.
How fun! Camping and 4-wheelin' - Greg is a great dad ... I'm sure you know THAT. You're boys sure are growing up - Jason and I were just talking and remembering that we moved in this house when Jordan was in the middle of 3rd grade ... time sure does fly when you're having fun. It'll be fun to see you guys in July - everyone is coming, right?
p.s. the picture of my kids was taken down in St. George at the "Dixie" rock ... they love to climb on that. When I took the picture it didn't feel like we were on a slope, maybe we were just a little, because Jaxon actually does come right up to Jordan's shoulder - but then again, Jordan is 6 feet tall.
Post a Comment