Thursday, September 29, 2011
Introducing Brooks J. Harr
He's finally here. I feel like this was the longest pregnancy I've had thus far. I was supposed to be induced Friday, September 16th, but he decided to show up Thursday night at 7:25 (he came too fast for an epidural, not my favorite way to go). He weighed in at 7lbs8.8oz and was 21 inches long. We had his two week appointment today and he's up to 8lbs10.5oz. He's an eater and he's loved by his brother's. We are excited he's here!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



16 comments:
yeah for the Harr family! He looks like a sweetie! ANd I love the name too! Sorry the epidural didn't work, but that means it was over with quick instead of a long drawn out day. Congrats!
Super cute!! You can definitely tell he is part of your family- your babies look alike:) Hope your feeling great and getting lots of sleep!! Love, Susan
Congrats! What does the J stand for? Hope you are doing well with a newborn. I know I always go into the baby coma! Where you don't get dressed, don't leave the house, and don't get off the couch for weeks! :)
I can't believe he's 2 weeks old already! Once they're here - it goes so fast - but being pregnant - it takes FOREVER!! I feel like this pregnancy has been dragging & taking forever too. I wish we lived closer so I could snuggle him.
I am so happy for you! What a darling little boy, wish I could hold him!
Congratulations!!!!!!! I had my munchkin too! I want the details of the labor and delivery!!! I'll share mine, you share yours!
Oh he is just handsome! Good job mommy!!
Beautiful little boy! It's good to see pictures! I wish I could hold him. Hope you are doing well and congratulations!
Finley oohed and awwed at Brooks' pictures. Yay for not being pregnant anymore. You are a tough cookie and an amazing mom! Welcome Brooks!!
Congratulations! He is so cute! I am so sorry the epidural did not work . . . definitely awful. He's sure cute though. Congrats!
Congrats! We are excited for you. Brooks and I share the same bday- yah! Hope you all are doing well
Congratulations Melinda and Greg! You make such wonderful, darling boys. What a fun home you must have! So happy he is here safe and that all is well. Get lots of rest.
He is adorable!! So what does your "J" stand for? We haven't decided yet. He's AJ but the J doesn't mean anything yet. I hope you're feeling great!
Your email isn't set up to reply on your comments so I'm gonna answer your questons here.
Yes he's in the NICU. At first it was just for his platelets like the other boys but because he was born at 34 weeks, he hasn't learned how to eat yet. So now his platelets are up but he still has to eat through a tube for like half his feedings.
All the wires are heart monitors, oxygen on his foot, an IV for fluids and one more that I've forgotten.He's in the wrap thing because he was under the heater and didn't need blankets but still liked being wrapped up.
Right now he's in a nursery but not the NICU. He still has the heart monitors and oxygen on his foot, but no more IV or the other one. We do a little dance for every wire he loses. But they added a tube into his nose to his tummy for feeding. Once he takes all his feeding by bottle we can go home. Right now we are 4 hours from home.
I wanna hear your labor story. Tell me about the no edipural and everything! Details!!
Congrats! Sorry you had to do deliver the "fun" way. That is a great pictures of those cute 5 boys!! Good Luck, hope you are getting lots of help :) You deserve it.
so cute and sweet! Congratulations guys! What a lucky little guy to be in your family! And I LOVE the name!
I'm so glad he is here too! What a sweet baby. You make handsome boys!
Post a Comment