Thursday, October 20, 2011

Utah

Last week I took a short trip to Utah and got to show off the baby. I took Peyton with me since Ryder got to go with Greg in May. Even though it was short, it was sure packed full of events. We had lot's of fun and I'm glad that my husband was considerate enough to send me. I spent time in St. George with my sister and my brother. Also, we went to Ephraim to watch Tyler, my brother-in-law, coach Snow College football. They won by 3 points in overtime. We spent some time at a cute little fall festival and then back up north to spend time with g-pa. I missed seeing a lot of people, but it's so hard to get to everyone, especially on such short time.
SISTER'S: Jessi, Lisa, Suz (Russ's wife) and me, in Ephraim watching Tyler coach at Snow College.
Adde (Jessi's daughter) and Brooks. She loved him and kept asking if she could keep him.
Peyton riding in a barrel at fall festival.
Peyton loves riding horses and wanted to use all his tickets on the horse.
Peyton and Ezra (Jessi's son) feeding the pony. They had fun together.
My sweet Baby Brooks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun time! I can't get over the fact that you are outside and Brooks has no pants on! Ah.... to live in the lower 48 again where it's warm!! I'm glad you got out. And, yes, we need to have another date at Wal-Mart again :D

Bobbi Mason said...

So glad u got to show off that cute bundle of yours!

Springers said...

How fun to get to go see some family! WE miss getting to travel to Utah more often. Peyton sure looks big, and you and all the sisters look gorgeous! Seriously, how is everyone's hair so cute!

Kritta22 said...

Oh what fun!!! I'm jealous you got to show him off!
How are you doing?
When did you say it was okay for p to grow?

Mrs. Allen said...

Hey - now I am wishing we would've gone down to the game last Saturday. Everyone got busy and we couldn't make it work :( How is it having 5 boys?? You will make a great mom!

carlston said...

Melinda... you have the most darling boys in the world! I could just eat that sweet baby Brooks. My neighbor has these 5 cute boys 17-7 years and then a 6th which is a girl and she is a riot! I love watching my friend run around with all her boys - she's a lucky gal just like you! By the way, a good friend from high school coaches for Snow as well (football), they have a great team I hear! Hope all is well in AK. We need to get the ladies together when we are all in Utah again. xo