Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Look Who's 12!!

I can't believe that Hunter is 12! He's such a great kid and a loves being a big brother. He wants to be involved in anything and everything. He just made Student Body President at his school (although no one ran against him, so he doesn't think that's very fair), he just finished his first season of football and is now playing basketball on a comp league, he's been doing piano for about 4 or 5 years and is now playing clarinet for 6th grade band. He's mostly excited to finally be able to attend YM's. He loves to be busy and has a great work ethic. We love this kid and are so happy he's in our family!



11 comments:

Cathie said...

Oh Hunter is SUCH A KEEPER! When I am around him it gives me a lot of hope for the youth. He is such a good boy. I know that is in part from fantastic parents. Already 12 and busy - WOW!
Also, in response to Corbin's story... I have NO IDEA where he comes up with things. I've never said anything to him about energy drinks, and actually he has had muscle milk! Goof-ball! THANK YOU for taking care of them!

Brooke said...

Happy Late Birthday Hunter! I'm so grateful our boys will have him as a role model. He is such a good example and has such an amazing testimony.

Kritta22 said...

That's so awesome he is excited about young men. It's a big thing!!! Happy birthday Hunter!


You should change your settings to reply to your email so we can reply to your questions on your comments.

hmrjohnson said...

Happy Birthday Hunter! oh how we miss you guys! I can't believe he's only 12. He so grown up some times and has the greatest testimony. As for the comment about texas. I don't think chase is going to live here the rest of his life. We are always thinking of ways to come back to alaska. Hopefully we make it some day! :)

Holly Sanders said...

you are kidding right? 12??? Seriously? I can't even believe it! What a handsome dude he is! Watch out girls huh? Do you think he's going to give you as much grief as you and greg gave your parents? Payback right?

Beth said...

How can he be so grown up! I still see him as a cute little preschooler.It doesn't surprise me at all that he is so athletic! Could tell that when he was little. Evie is super excited for YW when she turns 12in May. I'm excited too since I'm the Beehive leader.

Kelli Proctor said...

wow! Such a good kid! He must have awesome parents.... and by the way your baby is so precious!

Susan said...

It is truly crazy how fast they grow up!! I really am having a hard time lately believing how fast time seems so be going- enjoy your newest little guy:)

Bobbi Mason said...

He is an awesome young man!!! He is impressive in all that he does! Good work Hunter ( and Mom and Dad)

Chablis said...

I ditto Cathie's comment! He is such an outstanding kid. I hope he had a great birthday!

Springers said...

Wow! You guys have done such a great job! He is such a cute kid, and sounds like he is headed in the right direction. I'm so impressed with all he's accomplished and the diversity of things he's involved in. I love reading about your family. I admit, sometimes I'm jealous. You guys just seem so perfect! Whats your secret, super mom!? Next year - a teenager!! :)