Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Family Pic

So this was not my idea...Greg needed to have a family picture to put on some website having to do with work. There is no way on this earth I would have a family picture while I'm in my last month of pregnancy. We could hardly get the kids to cooperate! They were taken in our newly landscaped backyard (I need to post pictures of that before it snows).

Notice that Ryder is waiting patiently with a smile on the fence for his picture to be taken. Greg is trying to figure out how to self time it. Finally had to ask someone else to take the picture.

Still trying to get ready for the picture.

Peyton, what's with the tongue!!

Hunter and Austin couldn't be serious the whole time.

Maybe this one will work...nope, melinda has pregnant face going on!!!






11 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Do we get to vote??? I want the tongue one.

Karen said...

Ah, I love you guys. It's fun just seeing you. And seriously, you're in your LAST month of pregnancy? You look great Melinda!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are awesome! Family pictures are so hilarious to take. You are so adorable!!

Bobbi Mason said...

Love them and love the yard!! I have to come see it!!!!! You are a brave woman doing pictures!!! But, when you look as good as you do prego, go for it! =)

hmrjohnson said...

oh you look beautiful! I don't even see a pregnant belly at all! Love the yard and want to see more pictures! The boys are getting there hair back too!

Jason and Kristin said...

You are such a good sport. Can't wait to see more back yard pics.

Brooke said...

You are a very good sport and beautiful as always!! I told my brother I was going to burn his wedding pictures of me 8 1/2 months prego...not my favorite time for pictures either!

Springers said...

Family pictures are a chore! They give Sam anxiety. I think you guys look great! And I can't wait to see your backyard.

Cathie said...

What a gorgeous place for pictures with a gorgeous family! Silly faces and all. Melinda you are beautiful.

Kelli Proctor said...

LOVE them all! And LOVE your family!

Brian & Larissa Lloyd said...

Cute family photo!! they are getting so big!!