Friday, August 29, 2008

Utah trip...

I know these pics are late, but here are a few things that we did while in UT. We ran out of memory on our camera while at the Harr family reunion in Fish Lake. We didn't get any pictures of St. George or the waterparks we went to. It was over a 100 degrees on some days. I loved it! Especially because I knew I'd be coming back to 60 degree weather.
Austin turned 6 while we were in UT. We took him to Boondocks and then had a little family party with him.
Ryder loved the horses and dogs. He couldn't get enough of them. Between all the kids and grandkids there were about 7 dogs at the ranch.
Greg's parents built this awesome cabin at Fish Lake and they added some great amenities for the place. This basketball court is one of them. Isn't that awesome that they can ball some ball while in the widerness?
This was a highlight of the trip. Grandpa Harr (Greg's dad) keeps his horses at the ranch and they were used often. Hunter and Greg, Preston and g-pa were off for a long ride. If you notice the white metal building in the background, well that is big enough to store three 5th wheels, ten 4-wheelers, and all the furniture that has been waiting to go into the cabin. Then if you notice the cabin, it's twice that size. They did and still are doing such a beautiful job on the cabin. If I could lift that cabin and put it here in Anchorage we'd be set.
Greg had a lot of fun with all the grandkids. He would take them 4-wheeling and horse riding. What a nice uncle/dad.

7 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Wow...so cool!! That cabin is gorgeous!!

Kristi said...

Looks like you had a blast. Did you really enjoy 100 + degrees?? When we were there the heat almost ruined it for me. I can't stand it that hot. Guess that's why I've been here for 10 years.

Kelli Proctor said...

awww! I wish I could have seen you guys! Looks like you guys had a blast!

carlston said...

What an incredible place (Fish Lake) to vacation - that cabin is beautiful. !

west's said...

His parent's cabin really is so awesome & ginormous!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm so glad you found time to come visit us. It was fun seeing you guys. Whenever you are ready to change your paper - then let me know. I get bored of mine all the time - so don't feel bad to ask. I can help you again if you want.

The Dollar Fam said...

I'm jealous. It looks like you had way to much fun. What an incredible looking place. The Harr's have never done anything small. They should have the family motto of Go Big or Go home. Take care and next time you all go out make sure you remember us poor people in the south that don't have mountains like that. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great place! They've really made it look fun. It was good o see you for the few minutes we did. Sorry we didn't make it to Austin's birthday at mom's, the cup"cake" looks way cute. Maybe next time you visit Greg will let you spend more time with us. Maybe?