Friday, August 15, 2008

So I've gotten crap from a few people for not keeping up my blog but I have reasons....we left for Utah, we've had company living with us for a month and a half, and the babies have learned to walk! That alone has made life a little bit more complicated. Although, I did have time to go and get my hair all cut off and colored it. I went out on a limb and colored it black and red. The color has faded or else I would post a picture. I am going to have her do it again and then I'll post a picture!

10 comments:

Kritta22 said...

so I don't judge you...nope, not me! :) I really don't. You have two old years...I think it's hard with just one!

Kelli Proctor said...

I am so sad that I missed you guys! I was totally looking forward to your visit, and then we had a crazy week that week and I wasnt able to make it to see you guys! I was so sad, but I was way glad atleast Rog got to see you guys. So your hair sounds so SUPER cute, I cant wait to see a picture of it! You could dye your hair blue and still look gorgeous though, so I am sure it rocks! I can relate to the crazy madhouse life, it has been super busy for us too lately. What do you do, take it a day, or a second at a time, and breathe....I so am looking forward to your next visit to hang out! Let us know!

Lisa said...

So did you love your hair? After you told me you were going to go get it done I have been so curious if you ended up doing it, which you did, and if you loved it! I bet it is so cute, anything is on you! I didn't post for 2 months. It's all good! :)

Smedley Family said...

TOTALLY need pictures! how short?

Kristi said...

Look lady,
you have to do a blog tutorial. Love the banner and background.. I don't know how you do it with all those boyz.. of course, I don't know how I do it with all my girlz.. want to trade? I had a blast Saturday, it was great seeing you.

Leanne said...

Hi, I don't know if you remember me, but it seems I have been running with your cousin Shannon. She asked if I knew the Adamsons from AF, who doesn't?:) We were in your mom's ward when we(John and I) lived in AF for two years, and I never really put Tami and you together as sisters, that is so cool she married one of your friend's(Kenzie) brothers, you have an adorable family, I can't believe you have twins, anyway, it has been a LONG time, but how cool is blogging to be able to see old aquaintances and ....oh my gosh my 11 month old just took his first step!!!! gotta go!:)my blog is johnandleanne.blogspot.com

Kendall & Nichole said...

Okay....I think it is time you go to my blog and look at my latest cheer..I can add it to your blog too if you would like? Give me an S...S etc. Love ya

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Oooo...I am so curious to see this new hair style. When you get a moment in your hectic life, please post a photo. It was so good seeing you guys and thanks for coming all the way down here! It was fun. Wish it was for longer

Quiggle said...

Sounds like a fun summer. Can't wait to see the hair.

AK to UT Jensen Family Blog said...

Hey Melinda...I have searched for your blog before with no luck, I finally got a link from Nichole's. I loved seeing how the twins have grown...too cute. Hunter and Austin look so grown up. Every time I look at my boys I wonder where the time went. It's crazy how quickly it passes. I sure miss our get togehters and all the crazy stuff we all did. It was great to spend some time with the girls in Vegas, but it sure would have been fun to have you there too. Maybe we'll make it an annual thing and we'll all swing it next year. Anyway, just touching base. I don't know how you would ever find time to blog though. I have always been amazed by you though. Take care and keep in touch. JaNel