Friday, November 18, 2011

My little Brooks is 2 months old already!!

I took Brooks to his 2 month check-up and he's huge. He weighs 13.9lbs and over 23 inches long. Thank goodness his head is only in the 40th% thus far. He's such a good baby and I just want to eat him up all day long!!
I love when he gets so mad!
All the boys...I just love them...most of the time :)
This is a classic...Ryder has some smile!
Just want to eat him up!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to get me one of those seats! He is a doll and a Harr ALL THE WAY!!!

So happy for Hunter too. Our kids are growing up too fast!

Bobbi Mason said...

Such a handsome little man! He is going to be one tough cookie!

Cathie said...

I am so glad you will share and I get too eat him up sometimes too. He's darling, and way too little to be sitting in that chair already. How can you keep him little?

Kritta22 said...

Oh he's sooooo stinking cute!!

Nisongers said...

I love the one where he is yelling in his little seat! How can he be so mad and so cute at the same time?

Shannon said...

I love that picture with all those boys! HOW FUN! Brooks is so cute!

Kelli Proctor said...

so cute! LOVE him! What a great family full of awesome boys!

Brian & Larissa Lloyd said...

OOh I just want to eat him up too!! you have such cute boys! Tell them all hi from us & hug and kiss them for us too!