Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A little bit confused

I'm just about on my last month of pregnancy, which means insomnia!!! It's like I'm sleeping fine one night and then the next I can't get comfortable, or I have restless leg syndrome, have to pee, etc. This is all beside the point...last night around 12:30 I wasn't sleeping well and I could see a light on in the hall. Not sure why, I got up to check it out. I could hear someone downstairs in the kitchen. When I peeked my head over the railing I could see Austin about to make his lunch for his first day of school. I asked what he was doing...he just kind of looked at me like "isn't it obvious". I told him to go back to bed because it was only 12:30 in the morning. He was really surprised. Then I noticed the lights were also on in his bedroom. I go check things out and Hunter is just getting out of the shower. I said why are you showering at 12:30 in the morning? He was surprised that it wasn't morning. He says "no wonder I feel so tired." They both don't know why they woke up, no alarm went off or anything. That's the kind of thing my brother would do to me...but nobody was trying to trick them. I guess they were just really excited to go back to school today!!

6 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

That's hilarious! At least they seem excited for school and not dreading it.

I can't believe that you are almost due!

Kritta22 said...

Oh my gosh! That's so funny! I set my sisters alarm early early a few times growing up... He he he
I love that they were so excited!

Springers said...

haha! Well, glad they are looking forward to school, that's a plus. Hey, what ward are you in?

Bobbi Mason said...

I hate that when that happens.....both kinds of waking up. I hope the days feel like they fly by for your last couple of weeks!!! If you need to chat in the middle of the night.....I am probably up with Finley. =) Give me a text! Ha!

Shannon said...

HA! I did that one year and my dad poked his head in the shower and I screamed!! He was so confused what I was doing.

That is so funny!! ANd sorry you have insomnia...I did the last 6 weeks of my pregnancy. Didn't sleep a wink! NO JOKE, just took a small nap each day. Oh man, its hard. I love sleep.

Holly Sanders said...

ha! Reminds me of Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Have you seen that movie?
I can't believe how big Austin is. I have no doubt that he and Hunter are going to smoke at football. Good for them!