
So if it isn't obvious WE (yes, I say we because it was all Greg's idea!! And we because all the boys are going to help raise this baby!) are expecting a new little one on September 23rd. I had an ultrasound at 8 weeks and sure enough there was a heartbeat and there was only ONE baby...good news. So I feel semi-safe putting this out there, (still chance of miscarriage, but seeing and listening to heartbeat is a good thing, right?). According to all the wives tales I'm having a girl...and a boy...all in one!
Here are all my families responses to this new surprise:
Greg: Oh, that's during hunting season...I guess you're on your own!
Me: I think I'm not ready for this. I mean the twins are potty trained and life is flowing just nicely. I guess it's a little late now? (we tried for six months)
Hunter: Super excited!! Jumping up and down. Now he understands why I've been so moody lately.
Austin: Super excited...but still really, really wants to get that dog we promised them!
Ryder: He said he also has a little, tiny baby in his tummy.
Peyton: He says with a very mean face "I hate sisters! I don't want a sister!!" He doesn't even know what he's talking about. I don't even think he knows what a sister is, since he doesn't even have any!!



22 comments:
haha, I love the dynamics of your family! Whatever it be, a girl or a boy, it is very lucky! I'm so happy for you.
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Boys are so fun, but our boys are also really liking having a baby sister. I can't wait for you to find out. :)
Congratulations! What a great gift for your family!
Woohoo!! Congratulations you guys!! We are so excited for you all. What a lucky little baby to come to your family. How are you feeling Melinda?
Oh, that is such great news! I'm super happy for you guys!
On a side note I might be in Anchorage in June, I'm excited!
wahoo! that is teriffic news! Happy for you guys! Love Gregs comment. I sure hope you don't have one of those jamie lee curtis babies--I can't remember the name for it, but basically an it with girl and boy parts--yuck! That would be fabulous if it was a girl don't you think?
Congrats! That is so exciting. I swore when I was pregnant this last time, I was DONE! But now that Brynne is here, I got to do it one more time(in a few yrs) ...haha! Its to fun to have a new baby in the home. I am excited for you guys.
Congratulations! How excited!!! I'm so happy for u :)
I'm so happy for you Melinda... and all those boys in your house!
Congrats on coming out of the closet. =). I love the responses of your boys and your statement of we. So excited!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to find out what the special little one is!
Hooray!! I so hope you have a little girl- all the boys in your house will melt like butter:)
Peyton probably remembers Londyn living with you for those 5 or 6 weeks! She's a living doll, but a very busy one! I love her! Hope you get a girl just as cute!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I loved reading all of the responses Haha. Good thing you make such cute kids!! :) How ya feeling?
Congratulations! So exciting! I hope you are feeling okay. I'm rooting for a girl . . . but your boys are pretty cute too.
How exciting!!! I hope you have a girl for you, I guess if it's another boy then well you know what to do. Carter was so upset when we found out that Bella was going to be a girl, he cried. Now he loves her so much and wants to be around her all the time. He is such a good big brother. He said the same thing about sisters too. Miss you!! Good luck with the pregnancy and can't wait to know, if boy ir girl.
I am sooooooooo excited for you! Congratulations. Much love.
I love all the reaction! Greg's voice was totally in my head as I read his response! It is VERY exciting news! CONGRATULATIONS! I am praying it all goes smooth.
SO AWESOME! So excited for you guys!!!!! Your kids and Greg's responses are awesome...all priceless thats for sure!!!!!
Not a sister- I love it! I told my mom I was going to flush my brother down the toilet, because I wanted a sister instead....but I changed my mind when he got home from the hospital. I'm so excited for you guys!
congrats!! i agree...what a lucky baby to be coming to such a great family! hope you're feeling good!
I love all the responses, okay - not Greg's - j/k!! Can't wait to see what it is.
Have I not commented on this? I read it... I always comment. Well, Congratulations!! So excited for you guys. You are super mom... I don't know how you do it!
And yes, that is Sharolyn Thayer in my picture. They were in a Alaska a few years. How funny that you knew them. They are in our ward here!
Post a Comment