Friday, October 15, 2010

school pictures

HUNTER

Hunter is usually my peacekeeper...although keep in mind he is a boy and he is just turning 11, so he's also the instigator. He's usually the one that is trying to do what's right in our family. On a busy night (most nights are) the kids were all going to bed at different times and when I went in to kiss the boys good night, Hunter invited myself and dad to his and Austy's goodnight prayers. I'm glad that he has such a special spirit...someone's got to have it in this household! Greg can't stand to watch him play sports because he's like me, we both try hard, but it's not a passion for us. He loves everybody, and is a pretty-well rounded kid. He loves to hunt with his dad and has a mature personality, it sometimes gets on my nerves, but I love the kid!

AUSTIN

Austin just started taking piano lessons a few weeks ago and LOVES it. You never know with him what he's going to love and just kind of like. He's got a very sweet heart for little kids and animals. I love this picture of him because it is his personality completely. He doesn't let people persuade him into anything, he does whatever he wants to do. He's not a pleaser but he still wants to do what's right. It's fun to go one-on-one with him and see him dancing in the car when he thinks your not looking...love him!

RYDER

He's my sneeky child. He's earned the title "check his pockets" whenever we are leaving somewhere. He has a talent of stuffing his pockets to the max. Things that I never think will fit into his pockets end up in his pocket. He's always got a sway of his head, like a he's got some sort of song in his head at all times. He's usually the instigator of all sorts of mischief...mostly sneaking into my make-up and snacks. His picture is also perfect for him. He did not want to smile for the camera, so this half smile will do. He's always got on some superhero costume. Love the kid!

PEYTON

Peyton is our jokester! He's always making us laugh. If I try to kiss him he acts like he's going to kiss me back, but he licks me instead. We are potty training both boys and he makes jokes out of everything...needless to say it's a challenge to take him serious. He is my only child that constantly tells me he loves me. He has so much energy and seems to bounce off the walls. When it was time for pictures he walked right up to the chair sat down and started smiling, even before the camera lady was ready. Super cute kid...and of course I love him!!

11 comments:

Angela said...

I love the pictures. Your boys are all so cute! I still can't believe how old they are though...I still think of Hunter and Austin as the cute little boys they were when you left. :)

Holly Sanders said...

what cute boys! Seriously, all of them! YOu are a lucky woman! Hunter is sooooo old! Is he into girls yet?

Springers said...

I can't believe how big all your boys are. Time for another?! LOL. Great pics.

Merm said...

These photos are darling! Your kids are so cute and it was fun to read their updates. I love that you got school photos of the twins. I wanted to do that with Zanna this year but just did not make it to the school. Cute cute!

Susan said...

Hayden used to lick us too instead of kissing- dirty dogs!! I miss you and your cute family~

Tony and Jay Ivins said...

Cute, they are getting so big

carlston said...

Melinda...you have such darling boys. What fun you must have! Not only are the handsome, but smart and really good kids!

Chablis said...

I love to see all the different dynamics in your family! You all have SUCH different personalities, but you fit together perfectly. Oh, I just love all your boys!

...and you too!

Alyssa said...

good lookin' bunch! loved that post!

Cathie said...

You did good - you have AWESOME boys! I love the discription and pictures because their personalities do shine through!

Bobbi Mason said...

Love this post. The pics are so right on!