Thursday, August 5, 2010

13 years!


13 years has come and gone so fast! I couldn't of asked for a better companion, plus he is a very sexy man! I feel like lately I have more love for this man that I married. I've worked hard at not taking him for granted, especially since I realize how short life can be and we don't know how long we have with those we love. Last week we had four airmen crash a c-17 while they were practicing for the airshow last weekend. Come to find out one of them lives in my neighborhood. I passed him often out washing his 4-wheelers and camper trailor. He had a wife and two young boys. My heart goes out to his family and I can't imagine the hardships she's going through right now and in the near future. I just want to hold on dearly to those I love so I know they are safe and sound, but that is not reality. You just have to live each day loving those around you!!

4 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

Well said! Happy Anniversary.

Kelli Proctor said...

Happy Anniversary to an AMAZING couple! I couldnt agree with you more on this blog, we dont know how long we have with our loved ones so definitely dont take one day for granted! Love you and thanks for reminding me that today! You are both so awesome!

Springers said...

You guys are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You guys really are cute - can't believe it's already 13!~