Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy Birthday to our big Austy!



Austin is now 8! Eight things about Aust:

1-He's definetly his own person...he's not persuaded by many people.
2-He loves lego's more than anything.
3-He is so sweet with animals and babies.
4-He is a great helper.
5-He loves soccor.
6-He always says thank you for everything. No matter what I feed him, he's thankful, or if he gets to do something fun...he let's you know he's thankful.
7-He loves to sing, loudly and crazy, if I can catch him!
8-He has the sweetest big brown eyes that melt you.

Happy Birthday to our big Aust!

4 comments:

Chablis said...

Aw! Sweet Austin, he melts my heart!! Happy Birthday!

Holly Sanders said...

seriously can't believe he's 8! THat little baby pic is so cute. Totally reminds me of when we first moved to Philly--even though he was actually a little older--still reminded me.

Kelli Proctor said...

What a perfect kid..how awesome is he? Happy bday to Austin!

carlston said...

So cute... I remember when he was born! Happy Birthday Austin!