Monday, June 28, 2010

Funny Story!

Thursday night Greg and I were out on a well-needed date. On our way home Hunter calls and says that a squirrel opened the front door and ran into our house. So, he had to catch it. He got a net that we used for catching little fishy's at the beach. He must've had a lot of 10-year old adrenaline and hit it when he was catching it, because it had a bloody nose. Don't worry the squirrel is fine. We thought for sure he was teasing us. He even took a picture of it on his phone and sent it to us. We thought that our newest neighbor, Randy (and also friends of ours), put him up to it. Nope. Hunter caught the squirrel and Greg held it and made sure it was going to survive. It did and escaped the plastic box the next morning.

Greg took Hunter river rafting on the Eagle River last week. He is taking Austin this week.

Group effort putting together twins gift.

Thanks aunt Larissa for the money...we bought these Diego's with it!

Peyton was told not to touch the cupcakes on the counter. I turn my back and see what happens?

Spiderman, buzz jackets, buzz chairs, buzz and his gang...thanks all for a great birthday!!

Blowing out candles.

So happy it's my birthday!

This is their birthday cake..easy and simple! Of course they snuck up on the counter and started playing with the toys!!

This is the raccoon hat the g-pa Harr sent us. He also sent pop guns that make a lot of noise!!

7 comments:

Bobbi Mason said...

That is a crazy squirrel. I've heard of birds, but never squirrels. I am super impressed Hunter caught it. Did you have the scentsy "pine" burning? =).

Holly Sanders said...

that is a funny story--reminded me of Christmas Vacation when the squirrel is running through the house and everyone is terrified of it.

Chablis said...

That squirrel story is hillarious!! Never in my wildest dreams would I ever think that up. Haha!

Oh! The twins birthday, I can't believe they are 3! They have changed a lot and looks so cute.

I want to see the Russells house! I can't wait to see it.

Susan said...

What on earth!! That is the craziest thing ever- I would have left the house and called someone!! It's good to have boys around:) Miss you!

Kelli Proctor said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun! That is such a funny story about the squirrel!

Anonymous said...

So that squirrel just up and opened the door? Was Over the Hedhe filmed in your neighborhood?? Wild!

Anonymous said...

Okay - "Over the Hedge" ... can't hit the right keys.