Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Break

I finally got my camera to down load some pictures to share of Christmas Break. I finally took a ski lesson with Robyn. That was fun, but then my bubble burst when we (Greg & two older boys) went to Aleyeska ski resort and I about killed myself. I will go back to the bunny hills at Hilltop from now on. Sadly we have no pictures of that. We spent Christmas Eve & New Years Eve at the Newell's. We had a lot of fun and love having them in Alaska. Although, everyone needs to tell Greg we need a bigger house so we can entertain at our house, we are running out of room!

12 comments:

Teri said...

Happy Holidays to you too Harrs!

I loved your slideshow and seeing all those familiar faces! I was thinking we got a lot of snow here is WA but your snow picture by far beats ours :) We loved your Christmas card...thanks for thinking of us. I didn't get ours out this year...next year for sure though. It was funny, when I opened your card, Taybree said, "Whoa look at all those boys!" Your family is adorable and the twins have got to be the cutest little guys ever!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Eden said...

I love love love looking at pictures! Kids are great for photo ops.

Springers said...

You are from Utah and you don't know how to ski? What have you been doing all these years! :-)
I love your new design. You always do such a good job. That's a great family picture at the top.

Shannon said...

cute pictures! i wish i had a nice big home for entertaining as well!! as soon as i see greg i will pass along the info that you need one :) You guys look great!

Kelli Proctor said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas! I LOVED Greg's and Hunter's faces they are making, haha, they are awesome! Those twins crack me up too, they must be constant! So cute! Yes, I am expecting and it is exciting and scary at the same time, 4 seems like so many! AAAAAAAAAH! Exciting though!
We had a great time visiting Greg's parents, the kids love them! They call them Grandma and Grandpa now. We hope to get over there more often now. They are in our prayers everyday for sure.

Kritta22 said...

Those pictures are great!
I love the new top picture too!

How are you guys?

Lisa said...

I was telling Tyler earlier today how lucky he is that his parents put him in ski lessons when he was like 3. My first time skiing was when I was a junior in high school and I taught myself. I always had a blast though and I used to go lots. I bet you had so much fun! I am not as daring now days.

I love all of Ryder's shoes, he is so cute! And I have to have latches on all my cupboards or I am in big trouble, and I only have one getting into everything! Your boys are all the cutest!

I am glad you had a fun Christmas break and I hope you enjoy all that snow ;)

Cathie said...

What fun pictures! I love the shoe trend...and the mess trend! They are too cute. Thank heavens for the Newells great entertaining home! You will get a great one soon - I could feel it tonight! I want to be sure you have my right e-mail...I don't even have yours! CathieCoombs@hotmail.com Thank you for hanging out with us! We love you guys!

Alicia H said...

Oh How fun! We miss you all so much. It's fun to take a peek into your lives. I can't remember if I added you to our blog. So email me or greg and I will add you. I don't update to often...oh well. Thanks for the christmas card. We'll try harder next year.

carlston said...

It looks like you guys have a fun group of friends up there in AK. I could live anywhere in the world with great friends close by!!! Looks like AK is cold, but beautiful. Your boys couldn't be any cuter. Way to relish the craziness with the twins. Kate would have a ball with them. When are you making it to Utah - we'll meet you there. When are going on a girls trip - I'll meet you there as well!!!

Shelley said...

Your blog is so cute! I always wish we had a bigger house too. Ben comes from a family of 11 and while I am pretty sure we have never had ALL of them here at the same time . . . even when it is only a few of them it crowds up the house. Oh, and we are living in Springville, UT. Yup . . . we're still here . . . the last place I ever thought I would be . . . much past college. Such is life! Your family is so cute and I am really wondering how you do it with all boys! That is nuts that you have 4 of them!

Quiggle said...

I am getting such a kick out of the toilet paper!! I don't know how in the world ou keep up with four boys. At the end of each day I always think that I should weigh about 80 lbs with all the running around and chasing that I do. Something is wrong though because that hasn't happened. :)
Such cute pictures.