
This post is so late, but I had to say how much fun I had at Twilight. We were in UT for a short time and so I got to go see it with my sisters & Mom :)! My sister put together shirts and we went to dinner and then hit the midnight show the first night out. Alot of people haven't really loved the movie, but I think I enjoyed it so much because I was having so much fun with my sisters & mom (we missed you Tami, Michele, Susan and Tiff).



5 comments:
Holy cow! I cant believe how much you girls all look alike! I thought it was a GREAT movie, pure entertainment! I was the only one out of my girlfriends to wear a Twilight shirt, so I would have totally fit in with all you girls! So we were sad to not see you guys, Rog tried a couple times but we understood completely! Its so hard when you have so much family to even find time to hang out when you have so much family you want to be with. It looks like you had so much fun! How is Janet? We are hoping to go visit sometime anyway, I hope that would be ok! Well, for reals, hopefully we can hang out next time!
ok, I'm glad i didn't go with you--i think i would have felt out of place without my team edward shirt on. you guys are hilarious! It was great to see you--check out my blog--there is a pic of you!!!!
Melinda-
I've never seen pictures of you and your sisters together, you really do look like eachother! All so beautiful!
I have to say that I was a little disappointed with the movie myself. But it was still fun to go see it and compare it to the book. :0)
I'm glad ya'll got home in one piece. My mom told me you and Greg were sick on the plane...at least I think that's what she said...I'm sorry! That can't be fun to finish your vacation that way.
Hope you get better soon.
Love ya.
aside from totally biffing the meadow scene The movie was pretty good~ all things concidered book to movies rarely are good at ALL. I think that the charictor of Charlie was actually developed BETTER in the movie than the book~ I got shirts for Jared~"La Push cliff diving team" Chase`"What if Im not the superhero" Dan"Yelle Edward and Bella embracing and I had "If you have forever what do you live for" my biggest complaint is that it seemed "choppy"As in I dont think it would have made very much sense for someone who HADNT read the books...I give it a 7 I will probably go again :-)
ah ha! I was wondering why you weren't at the GNO to see the movie. So glad you got to see it though, and with your family!!
Post a Comment