Thursday, November 13, 2008
Our cruise to Virgin Islands
Every other year the practice that Greg has ownership in takes their employees on a cruise. It was so nice and relaxing and a perfect time to leave AK...we just got so cold, so fast. We cruised to the Virgin Islands (Grand Turk, Tortola, St. Thomas/John, & Holland America's private island Half Moon Key). I must say that of all the beaches I've ever been on these sands and water were unbelieveable!! So white and clear. We snorkled with stingrays, kayaked and some shopping and just laid low on the beach. Here are some pictures.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
you guys suck! Looks like you had an awesome time, and it is much deserved for the cold winter you'll be having I guess. You still suck though! I've wanted to go somewhere tropical since I can't even remember--unfortunately, my husband wants to be an eternal student--so, Hawaii in 2011!
I'm so happy your home safe and sound, & freezing your b off like the rest of us *wink...
Welcome HOME!
You guys are sooo stinkin lucky! Looks so fun!
I really am so jealous. It looks like you guys had so much fun & your hair is SOOOOO freaken cute! I love it. I can't believe it hasn't faded with the red. Your swimsuit is cute - where did you get it? Wait - why do you own a swimsuit when you live in Alaska? j/k you always ask that about us & coats, hats & gloves. I hope we get to see you if you come for Thanksgiving. Do you know how much fun we would have if you were able to come to the movie with us? We are wearing Team Edward shirts that are pretty sweet & some fangs that glue on your i-teeth. So watch - it cause we're the biggest nerds ever. PLEASE come!!!
So I decided that when we finally go on a cruise, I will be calling you to find out the best place to go, since you have been on LOTS of cruises! That looks like so much fun! You look great and I am so excited to see you when you guys come, if you are able to :) I just read Jessica's comment, and I REALLY think you should come to Twilight!
So fun!! Love the swimsuit hottie!! What in the heck is the slimy thing they caught?? I don't like slimy things, especially when they swim by my legs in water that I can't see in. Wait! You can see through the water down there, huh? :) How fun!! Glad you're back! See you when you get back from your MIL's.
Jaxon is sitting here looking at these pictures he loves how big that boat is - I told him it'
s a cruise ship. He also wants to know what that thing is in the water with Greg and those two guys. Looks warm and very pretty! Glad you guys got to go.
Ohhhh, that looks so nice right now. What a fun trip.
I love your new background!!
Looks like an amazing trip! You guys are so tan! I'm definitely jealous!
Post a Comment