Friday, October 17, 2008
Deoderant???
For those of you that really know me you know that I sweat a lot. I have not been able to find a deoderant that continues to work throughout the day. They always smell good when you first put it on and by half way through the day I can smell a slightly sour smell. Does anybody have any great earthmoving suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



14 comments:
Have you tried the new Baking soda deodorant? I heard it was really good. I'm finishing mine up and then going and buying it. I have the same problem. I can't even wear light colored shirts cuz I have huge rings about an hour after I put it on.
Melinda, how ironic..Russ is having this same issue. I bought him a deodarant called Certain-Dri. It used to be prescription but now you can get it over the counter. It seems to be working so far. You apply it at night and only every 72 hours. Tami is the one who recommended it because in high school, she used it and it worked.
Mason suggests "four or five clicks." love ya
Since I started working out it seems I sweat worse, all day long. I have used tons of different types of strong stuff - including that Certain Dri (I like this one the best), Dove and Secret have prescription strength over the counter types (don't waste your money). They will ALL irritate the skin, so be careful of that. But I'm always changing deodorants every month or so and I put it on at least twice a day - some people just have too. Everyone is so different and sweat just SUCKS! Good luck.
P.S. This is Carissa by the way, I am fixing jordan's blog and I guess I am signed in as him.
I have the same problem... It's a little pathetic when you sweat more than your husband (my case!). I have resorted to stinking and tell everyone that I stink when I hug them. Just kidding. I read rubbing alcohol works... hmmm! I still use Secret, but I have read some of your comments and will be giving the ideas a try! Good luck and happy sweating. Just know that I probably sweat more than you so feel good about that!
One that I got recently because I have this problem is Dove Anti-perspirant. It's new and just came out and I put it under my arms at night and in the morning and it works really good. I got it in cucumber and it smells great.
It adds character Melinda and I've never smelled you! :) Try some man's stuff. That's what I've done since I've been a sweaty pregnant lady and it's helped me. I emphasize helped :)
I think I would try what Suz offered. I might try that too, it must be an Adamson thing. Brileigh sweats when she sleeps.
My brother has to use a percription, I'll ask him what he uses. He sweats a lot and it he said it works.
I use the chrystal rock deoderant because I can't stand the smell of deoderant. It doesn't have a scent and works well. Give it a try, I love it. You can get it at GNC or health stores and some grocery stores.
How interesting... I loved reading these. I don't have any great suggestoins, nothing works, but be careful with some of these anti-perspirants (not the ones that are just deodorant) because supposedly they are linked to breast cancer. - but what isn't these days.
Post a Comment