Tuesday, July 1, 2008

lil girls hairdo's

My youngest sister Jessica has the cutest little girl, Adde, and she always has her looking so cute. She's had a lot of people stop her and ask how she did Adde's hair. So she started a blog. If you have girls and have the time to try some cute hairdo's, then check out her blog: cute2tryhairdos.blogspot.com.

5 comments:

Michelle & Steve said...

I have so much to comment about here...first of all, I love your blog look - it is so cute. And I'm excited to check out that blog about girls' hair - I'm always looking for new ideas. But most of all, I can't believe that your babies are 1! That went SO fast. They are darling and it looks like you had a great party!

jill 'E' jam said...

So cute! I have three girls, one in serious need of... even just a rubber band! haha! Thanks for the site. It reminded me that pre-children I LOVED to do hair :)

Tony and Jay Ivins said...

Thanks for visiting our blog and let us know you are in the blo9gginhg world :) Your family is so cute. It has been years since we have seen you. Let us know when you are in Utah again and we can try to get together.

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

A Bear!!! That is my biggest fear. I think I would have fainted if I ran across a bear and then he would eat me. They are such good little sports. It was good talking to you and your little plan does sound divine. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens.

Smedley Family said...

sweet thanks, I'll have to check it out! I could use all the help with Meg who NEVER keeps her hair together. She is such a tomboy!