Monday, April 28, 2008
Our Florida Trip
So we have now been back for over a week and I am just now posting pictures of our Florida trip. We had so much fun. Thank you so much to g-ma Jane and g-pa Phil for coming and watching the boys so we could go. It was such a fun, relaxing vacation. Sometimes I would get anxious because I felt like I needed to be cleaning, or doing wash or something like that. If we wanted to go somewhere we would just get in the car and go. Very different from at home. I am glad to be back. It was cold a few days there, but then the last couple of days it heated up. It was a once in a lifetime trip. Thanks again g-ma and g-pa!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
looks like you guys had a lot of fun! i'M SO JEALOUS! Funny thing...I was going to get those shirts for your boys. I saw them in onesie style at a store on main street in Manayunk. I decided to make you something instead. They look really cute in them!
Very fun! I can't wait for our yearly trip to Orlando...only a couple more weeks! We love it there, plus we get to visit Stacy too! We are bringing grandma with us to take care of the baby while we go on the big rides with Xander since he can ride most of them now.
BTW..those shirts are perfect for your boys, vry cute!
Post a Comment