It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I can't wait to come visit you with NO kids. It will be a much needed vacation. I especially love how much you LOVE your cute rental car. Pretty proud, aren't you. I guess if I got a rental car that was cute like that too i would be showing pictures of it too!!
You and Greg look great... what a fun trip. I'm very jealous, yet so happy that you got to do this. I love your hair as always. The pictures take me back to my mission although, my part of Florida was not the glamorous palm tree lined streets, but the alligators and wild turkeys were not an uncommon sight!
How fun! I would love to do something like that with Tyler! You look so cute, as always. Your hair is getting so long. Your boys are all getting so big. When are you coming out next?
Looks like so much fun! You guys look great. Your new blog is awesome, I really like it. I will talk to Aaron and have him email you about treadmills. He is an engineering manager at ICON Health and Fitness. If you lived closer we could get you a sweet deal. :) Get back to you soon.
The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live in it.
Pres. Thomas S. Monson
Greg & Melinda
I truly feel like I married my best friend. I don't know what I would do without him. We've had many ups and downs but we remain steady. I am thankful to Greg for being such a great husband and dad.
"The Boys"
Life is getting more and more busy the older the boys get. I had a friend remind me that you need to enjoy your kids now...not when they are some "perfect" age. Because that will never come. Thanks for the reminder! Hunter (10), Austin (7), Ryder (2) & Peyton (2)
6 comments:
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I can't wait to come visit you with NO kids. It will be a much needed vacation. I especially love how much you LOVE your cute rental car. Pretty proud, aren't you. I guess if I got a rental car that was cute like that too i would be showing pictures of it too!!
I am glad you guys had such a good time, That would be wierd to just pick up and get in the car and go, but it would be nice :)
You and Greg look great... what a fun trip. I'm very jealous, yet so happy that you got to do this. I love your hair as always. The pictures take me back to my mission although, my part of Florida was not the glamorous palm tree lined streets, but the alligators and wild turkeys were not an uncommon sight!
How fun! I would love to do something like that with Tyler! You look so cute, as always. Your hair is getting so long. Your boys are all getting so big. When are you coming out next?
Great pictures! I'm glad you guys got a chance to have some "away" time together. Oh, and your blog looks great!
Looks like so much fun! You guys look great. Your new blog is awesome, I really like it.
I will talk to Aaron and have him email you about treadmills. He is an engineering manager at ICON Health and Fitness. If you lived closer we could get you a sweet deal. :) Get back to you soon.
Post a Comment