That's funny there IS snow on the ground!! Ha ha!! I love sunny st. george. Even when we did the easter egg hunt at mom and dad's we had to wear jackets (we probably should have had coats on -but I had just put all our winter stuff away before going up). It was pretty cold in AF. Then I came home and it was 80 degrees!! It is so cute to see Austin & Hunter on the slopes!! They look like little mini adults.
The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live in it.
Pres. Thomas S. Monson
Greg & Melinda
I truly feel like I married my best friend. I don't know what I would do without him. We've had many ups and downs but we remain steady. I am thankful to Greg for being such a great husband and dad.
"The Boys"
Life is getting more and more busy the older the boys get. I had a friend remind me that you need to enjoy your kids now...not when they are some "perfect" age. Because that will never come. Thanks for the reminder! Hunter (10), Austin (7), Ryder (2) & Peyton (2)
2 comments:
That's funny there IS snow on the ground!! Ha ha!! I love sunny st. george. Even when we did the easter egg hunt at mom and dad's we had to wear jackets (we probably should have had coats on -but I had just put all our winter stuff away before going up). It was pretty cold in AF. Then I came home and it was 80 degrees!! It is so cute to see Austin & Hunter on the slopes!! They look like little mini adults.
YOur kids are too cute, and the twins are so bug. I can't believe how much they look like Harr boys? I see Austin and Hunter in both of them
Post a Comment