Friday, February 22, 2008

Farewell to the Rhodehouse family!

I am really sad that our good friends Brian, Marquita, Katrina and Carter are moving tomorrow! Brian is a mechanic with the Air Force and he is going to be gone to Greece for a year, while Marquita will be spending her year with her parents in Alabama (we tried to get her to live next to us and we'd take care of her, but I guess I understand that you would choose family over us! j/k.) They will be missed dearly. I think I am done making friends with people who aren't permanent residents. You think I would've learned that during dental school! Austin and Carter have done joy school together and are in the same primary class. Hunter and Katrina have been in the same class at school for the past two years. I know that Hunter and Austin are going to miss Katrina and Carter so much. As for Marquita and Brian, who am I going to pick on now? Remember you owe me some lotion, or should I say Cindy owes me the lotion? We had a lot of fun "Katan" game nights. We will miss your sweet family alot! You better stay in touch, because you know what will happen otherwise! Have a safe and fun trip (driving) to Alabama! We love you!

2 comments:

Sunny said...

Hi Melinda, it was fun to get your comment. We actually live in South Jordan right now and love it. I'll be checking in on you. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, my sister in law found this when she googled our last name.You didn't tell me you did this. That was so nice of you. We will definitly miss y'all too. Well now I have already proven to you that I keep in touch very well so there, ha, ha.