Thursday, February 7, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

6 comments:

carlston said...

Ryder looks just like Austin... you think?! Such handsome, darling boys you have. We miss you guys.

west's said...

Such cute pictures. They look alot like Hunter when he was a baby. So - that bumbo chair you have got recalled but I think now that it has the tray on it - maybe that's the new ones. They said people would sit there kids on the counter and they would straighten and flip off the counter. So be careful. Ezra would do that but on the ground. Anyway- the twins are getting so big but they're still so little.

Melinda H. said...

I knew that about the bumbo chair and the kids falling off the counter. They are still too small to have that much power, but I only put them up next to me if I am right there. The tray makes a big difference.

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Melinda,

These are the cutest pictures of the boys. To me they look so much like Austin. I think it is so cute that they sleep together.

Cannon Fam said...

You are very lucky to have twins! Your babies are adorable! I've always wanted twin boys and if I could get a guarantee I'd get 'em next time I'd go through another pregnancy!

Kelli Proctor said...

They are such cute babies! Love those little guys!