Monday, January 14, 2008
Through the years...
Greg and I have been together for over half of our lives (16 years). Ten of those years have been in marriage. I just thought it would be fun to post a few pictures of us together. The first picture is actually kinda funny. He is pulling my hair at my first boy/girl birthday party. I already had a huge crush on him at the time, he must've known because boys do mean things when they have crushes on you too, right? I found more pictures on my computer that I thought had been deleted, but thanks to the "geek squad" they found them for me. So I added them to my slide show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Melinda, You and Greg are one of those couples that you look at and think..."Man, those two belong together!" and then you hang out with you and you know it. You guys are the best. Love the slide show!
That's a great post! It's so fun to see the pics of you guys! (I totally had that hair too from the pic and the boy/girl party) You guys are an amazing couple!
You guys are the cutest! I was reading some old letters that different people sent to Rog on his mission the other night, and I read some of Greg's, I hope he doesnt mind. He is and always has been such a great friend to Rog and reading those letters made me realize that even more! I also saw from those letters how much he has always been in love with you Melinda, of corse he wasnt too cheesy. He was still as tough as ever! You guys are an awesome couple and we feel lucky to have awesome friends like you guys! What a hot couple!
I can't believe you guys actually have pictures with eachother from that long ago (school dances, etc.). How awesome! I am quite sure if I knew Jaeson in High School, we wouldn't be married (he hated the cheerleaders and I was one for 6 years). So, we wouldn't have gotten along. I am so glad you shared those pictures, it totally takes me back. I love it when pictures can do that. You guys have so much respect and devotion towards eachother. It is such a good example to anyone who knows you. Sure miss you guys.
This is my first official comment. What fun pictures! Greg has not changed at all and you always look terrific! I especially enjoyed the make out photo in NYC... the best part is that you had been married for a while with 2 children and your still given out a little PDA...love it! Miss you all.
I love that you put that together - it reminds me of a wedding video. How sweet. I can't believe you guys have been together for that long. CRAZY!! Don't forget the time I ran in front of Greg with your bra on my head when you were dating in high school. I bet he loved that. By the way - I love the paper you choose on this blog.
I love these pics! Greg looks exactly the same and you still have changing hair-dos! Especially love all the prom pics. That's great to have all those and be married to the person in them!
Hey Greg & Melinda,
Russ and I are very jealous of the boys and Greg and that they are able to go and hit the slopes. We are hoping next year we can go and maybe Boston might want to start. I love how you spotlighted Austin. I think it's really cute. It's fun that most of the family is starting these blogs so we can all know what is going on. Thanks for the birthday card you gave Russ and he wanted me to thank you for the gift card as well. Side Note: he opened the card and was laughing and said "Ohhh...that's a good one" For a second, I didn't know what he was talking about and then I saw him reading the card. Anyways, we'll talk to you later. Suz
P.S. Since I've had Phoenix, I think about you every night and just think how you do it with the twins? Phoenix has been okay but I just keep thinking..."how does she do it?!"
I loved the slide show - so many great pictures. It is always so great to see some of the old pictures - it adds so much personality to what you already know about people. We miss you guys - it'll be great to get together again sometime!
Post a Comment