Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Oh, boys...you make me smile!

Peyton is all decked out in a knights hat and spiderman outfit and says to me: mom, me and ryder (which he says yarder instead of ryder) are playing Knights Tale. I'm the Knight and Ryder is the Tale. I asked what does the Tale mean. He said: you know, he's the dragon's Tale.

I hear Ryder and Peyton arguing in the other room and Peyton says: oh yea?!? you want to bet? How many dollars do you want to bet? (We might use that phrase a little too much at our house, even if we really don't mean it)

Ryder is constantly putting a blanket around Brooks' head and asking me if he looks like baby Jesus.

Ryder keeps arguing with Peyton that when they turn five he's going to live with Mason (their little friend who just turned 5). I told him that I would miss him so much. He said: I will just live there for one hundred and then I will come back. (Who know's what 100 means to him). The funny thing is is that he's serious.

Ryder refers to anything that happens in the past as yesternaught :)

Peyton now has a shaved head because he grabbed the electric razor and cut the top of his head when I was getting a broom after cutting Hunter's hair. He loves it because he says he looks like Brooks now.

Ryder thinks he can get away with eating whatever he wants (especially like 5 pieces of sacrament bread) if he tells me that he's a hungry boy.

Ryder let a toot after he got out of the shower and I hear him ask Peyton: Did you see my toot...it's brown.

I tell you there's nothing like living in a house full of boys. All sorts of funny things happen. Like last night Greg was trying to get all the boys ready for family prayers and they weren't listening. Austin was telling Hunter to get the duck tape so Hunter could duck tape Austin's feet together. Austin surely didn't think this one through. #1 He should never bring up duck tape while Greg is in the room. #2 He should never ignore Greg when he's trying to get them to say prayers. I'm sure you can imagine what happened. Let's just say Austin will not ignore Greg for prayers again.

6 comments:

hmrjohnson said...

I love it! They are so funny. That is funny about the yesternaught thing cause caden refers to anything past as "lastnight" even if it was forever ago!

Bobbi Mason said...

So funny!!!! The boys bet me they were going to score five goals. do u get anything if u win a bet? ;) Still laughing at the duct tape story.

Kritta22 said...

excellent duct tape story!!

Oh the things we put up with in a boy house! Logan just learned what Fart means. So now I have a 2 year old running around saying, I fart!!! Or if he hears Connor fart...he SCREAMS YOU FART!!!! LOL I just crack up. How can you not?!

Susan said...

Boys are constant entertainment and duct tape is a staple for sure!!

Springers said...

Please - share the secret to get them to listen during prayers! Our herd of girls need that! :) Great stories, love this post.

Anonymous said...

后宫视讯 , 后宫视讯 , 后宫视讯 , 后宫视讯 , 后宫视讯 , 后宫视讯 , 后宫视讯 , 后宫视讯 , 后宫视讯 , 后宫视讯