Thursday, December 15, 2011
Mostly Brooks....almost!
I know that there are a ton of pictures, but it's been awhile since I blogged. We blessed Brooks at home about a month ago and that's what a few of the pictures are. Also, to start off the holiday season, Greg's office does a "themed" Christmas party. It was the 80's this year. It was so fun to dress up...Greg is Joe Dirt. I was playing around with a lot of the pictures and that's why they are all different tones. I love my little Ryder and his happy smile. Actually, I love all my little guys (and my big guy) and their fun smiles! I hope you all are having a fun holiday season and not rushing around so much that you can't enjoy it.



















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
oh so cute! He is a doll. He looks so much like greg. I love the 80's pictures. I'm going to have to show chase those!! :)
I love that he already looks SO much like your family. That boy is definitely a Harr! Greg looks awesome as Joe Dirt. Ha! It made me laugh - and you and Robin are quite the 80's starlets!
those lips....i just want to suck on them! he is so stinking cute! greg is a fantastic joe dirt but your hair isn't too far off of how i remember it growing up!!jk give baby brooks a big squeeze for us
Oooh, he is so handsome!!! Did you notice that the blessing pics all of the spouses are in the same order (male/female) pic. The 80's pic are priceless and definitely need to go on a wall somewhere!!!
Brooks is such a little man, I love all of the pictures. Is it bad that the crying on is one of my favorites...he is so cute! The 80's wardrobe turned out perfect, Joe Dirt made me laugh.
so so cute! Very cute baby! You are a lucky woman! the 80's get up is great! Nothing like a great mullet! You remind me of Madonna. She was my idol in 6th grade and I used to dress up like her all the time.
WOW! Brooks is one beautiful baby! And those costumes are fantastic! haha! LOVE them!!!!!
Post a Comment