Thursday, May 12, 2011

Think Blue!


So I know most of you know...but last week we found out that we are expecting a boy! Number five boy!! We are actually very excited to have all boys. Lot's of advantages...they can all share rooms, share clothes, beat up on each other, break all my valuables, keep me on my toes, but mostly I love little boys...it seems I have no other choice ;) I'm thinking that someone is paying me back for how much I thought my brother's were annoying. I doubt my brother's are reading this, but if you are for some strange reason, I meant mostly when you sang opera in the shower very, very loud. Or when you put pee in a cup of ice and told me it was lemonade and of course I took a sip. Or when you put chocolate covered dog biscuits on a plate with a sign that read "Take one, please". Or when you used your knuckle to frog me. Oh the list goes on. But the good thing is I get to relive these memories with my little guys!! In all reality we are super excited for September to get here and have another precious baby in our home.

11 comments:

Andrea said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Congratulations!

Karen said...

Yay!!! You make good-lookin', smart, super fun boys...so congratulations!!! We're so excited for you!

Springers said...

Wow... you are super mom. Five kiddos... five boys! Congratulations! That's awesome.

Holly Sanders said...

Melinda--it's been way too long since we've talked! So happy for you guys! I love boys! They're sweet to their mama. Happy for you guys. We need to talk soon!--And now that we're ready to graduate, I'm ready for a girls trip soon! So.....amybe next year sometime?

Jason and Kristin said...

That is so exciting! I have LOVED having all boys!

On a side note I don't get to go to Alaska anymore :(. I'm sad but it ended up being before school's out and there wasn't anyone to watch the boys. On a brighter note I get to go to Hawaii instead! Which part of Hawaii do you guys always go to?

Angela said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting. And you're a fabulous mother of boys! :)

Susan said...

Boys are your destiny because my daughters will need good, righteous, kind husbands:) Can't wait to meet the little guy!!

Kelli Proctor said...

so excited for you guys!!!!! Why stop a good thing?! You guys make awesome and handsome boys!!!!! Congrats! So what did you think of coming over for a bbq when you are here? We could invite whoever else too, like Brandon and Marci..etc....

Cathie said...

Your brothers were awful! I can't wait for you to have a precious little guy in your home also because I want to love on him! It is SUPER exciting! There are definate advantages!

Beth said...

You are amazing, and obviously an awesome mother of boys! Congratulations!

Kritta22 said...

Congrats Mama!!!

We just found out we are having a boy too!! I'm 19 weeks...you??

Was it hard getting prego with this one? Oh I'm excited we are prego together!