Monday, December 20, 2010
Merry Christmas!!
I try to get pictures in front of our tree every year, usually the Sunday before Christmas...that way we are already in our Christmas clothes. We didn't have enough time to do it before church and so we did it after. The boys were so not wanting to cooperate. But we did get a great picture with everyone smiling, but the picture is a little blurry. Oh well, it will have to do since there is no way I will get cooperation for another one.


Just showing how beautiful the winter wonderland is here (view from my bedroom...reason we built where we did). It just keeps snowing and snowing. Great for sledding!
Two years ago Hunter was coming down the stairs and knocked my beautiful Jesus picture off the landing. It broke in pieces and I just never got it fixed. My dear friend Robyn surprised me by getting it re-framed. We had them stay with us while they were waiting for their house to be finished and she wanted to do something nice in return. It turned out beautiful!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
You guys look great! And the blurr is not that bad... good fam pic!
hey you 2!
i found your blog thru fb and i wanted to say hi! how are you? it has been forever!
such a cute family and you look so great! yeah...another blog to add :)
keep in touch...
xo
You guys DO look good and your tree is cute. Love that star. You are so lucky to have such an awesome view - love it.
You guys DO look good and your tree is cute. Love that star. You are so lucky to have such an awesome view - love it.
Do you ever take a bad picture? =).
Oh, Robyn is SUCH a good friend!
I love your pictures. I think they all turned out nicely. You'll laugh when you see how crappy our family pics turned out. :)
That is a serious view!
I LOVE it! So glad you had such a wonderful Christmas and that you guys are surrounded by such awesome friends, that makes such a difference! You guys are so awesome and great job Greg for the ring! I am super impressed!! Oh yeah, by the way..did you get our Christmas card at your new address? Just wanted to make sure!
Post a Comment