Greg and I went to Hawaii over confrence weekend. Our last night we went to one of the resorts and had a crab bake. It consists of tons and tons of seafood, which did not sit right in my tummy...but the company and our table being right on the beach made up for all of that!
We did a lot of exploring that had us using our 4-wheel drive, but took us to some pretty remote places that were beautiful!
This view is breathtaking! It is at the top of a road that goes down into a valley where people live. You have to either have 4-wheel drive or you have to walk the couple of miles down. Lot's of people backpack down in and stay a few days. That would be fun!
So this happens ALOT with the twins! They are constantly into something, my makeup mostly. They have been potty trained for a few weeks, which puts them in the bathroom constantly and they do naughty things in there like flood toilets or pee all over, but at least they are potty trained!!
Greg took the boys to UT to hunt and Austy got a bumble bee stuck in his ear. So Greg did what any father would do...he got pliers and got it out! Poor Aust!
Carving pumpkins
Myself, Cathie, Robyn and Anne ran the Zombie 1/2 marathon. I was so worried that it was going to snow, but we couldn't have asked for a more perfect fall day! I was border line pnemonia, but I have a goal of running one 1/2 marathon a year and I hadn't done it this year. So I finished 7 minutes slower than I would've liked, but I mostly contribute that to the hill that was ALMOST the whole last mile. Next year the course goes the opposite direction so for sure I'm doing it :)
The kids at joy school had a little party. They practiced a few songs and performed for the mom's. It turned out so cute...which is a miracle because these kids cannot sit still to learn anything!
Chablis and Merm had a fun "witches night out". We ate yummy food and mostly laughed. Thanks for hosting, Chablis!!



11 comments:
I'm so jealous that you get to spend half your time in Hawaii! We are headed that way in February to celebrate our 10 year reunion. I want to see Pearl Harbor and the Temple and all the typical stuff since I have never been, but would love for you to email me some ideas of great things to do!
A bumblebee in his ear? Oh my goodness. Was he okay? That sounds horrible!
So what was your time on the half? I guess you keep running huh? I am doing a half in January... my first one. I'm a little nervous. I'm only up to 7 miles in my training, and even that is a long run for me! I'm hoping it goes okay and I survive!
Love all of these photos. Ha ha the picture of the twins is too funny. Full of mischief! And the bumblebee in the ear... OUCH! That would kill! Hawaii looks amazing. I could use a little of that sun right about now! And witches night out was super fun! Your meatballs were AMAZA-ZING
I can't get over a bumblebee in the ear. That is so horrible!!!!!
Yay! I can't wait for Hawaii! I am thrilled to have you to play with while we are there...and to show us the hot spots! :)
I love that someone I know and love gets to regularly spend time at a beach!!
I was just complaining to Bobbi and Chablis that I know so many dentists and none of them are tricare preferred providers. Then Bobbi told me Greg opened a pediatric dentist office and I told her that he probably isn't a tricare provider!! Little did I know- I love, love, love Dr. Foster and she is spookily similiar to Lindsay Johnson- tell me if you think so too:)
Autumn was quite disturbed that Austin didn't write her back and I had to explain to her that boys aren't really into sending mail!
Congrats on the marathoning- I can't believe you did that when you were sick- this is just one of the things I truly admire about you:)
I think 2:07 is super fast! If I can hit that I will be thrilled. My personal goal is to be under 2:10, but I'm not sure I'll be able to do it. I am making Sam run it with me and Nicole is coming too. So it'll be fun and hopefully I will forget all the others things I could do in two hours while I am just running along! LOL
Send me your email and I will use it for stuff like this instead of taking up all your comment space! nattoe@hotmail.com
Those adorable twins! The official count down has begun! Can't wait!
Waaaa! I wanna go to Hawaii! I begged Scott and he said he's so sick of tropical islands he wouldn't go if you paid him to!!
You're so pretty. Just FYI. :)
Your twins are so cute it makes me want to have some.....sort of.
Fun October! Next time you are in Utah, let's get together for lunch. I'm so proud of you guys for doing that 1/2 marathon...very awesome even if you didn't get the time you wanted.
Looks like so much fun! YOu gotta always love pics of Hawaii..so fun! And the bumblebee in the ear? Wow, that sounds like a nightmare! Its always so great great to see you guys are doing awesome!
Bahahahahaha!!I just couldn't stop laughing at the twins faces colored on!!!
Post a Comment