Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hunter's 11!!

It doesn't surprise me that he just turned 11...it mostly surprises me because he acts so much older than 11. I have to remind myself he really is still a kid. We got both Hunt & Aust bikes this summer for their birthdays. Austy decided that he wanted Hunter to have something to open for his birthday. So I took him to the store and he chose out a lego set for $35...using his own money. I tried to tell him that Hunter probably didn't need something so expensive, but he wanted to get it for him. He couldn't wait for Hunter to open it. I thought that was really sweet.



4 comments:

Springers said...

Doesn't time go so fast? Happy Birthday Hunter! Almost to Young Mens.

Holly Sanders said...

I'm sorry, but that is just totally NUTS! 11? Really? And Austin Baptized? Really? Happy days to both of them!

Brian & Larissa Lloyd said...

Happy Late Birthday!! Hope you got the birthday card from us! It was sent the day before your birthday!! I can't beleive you are 11 years old!

Cathie said...

What great kids you have! I am impressed by your family over and over. Hunter is such a good kid. Austin is so thoughtful to buy him Lego's! Good Job Melinda!