Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ahhhhhhhh...nothing like brotherly love!

So what do you think happens when I leave two little boys in my room to watch TV while I get some work done around the house? They were very quiet for a while, then I heard them coming down the stairs. So I went to see what was up. They had done a makeup job on each other. It was so great. But hey, they didn't get any on the carpet or the walls.




Then a little later that day they are downstairs playing and I hear them fighting, but they fight a lot and I usually let them work it out. There was lot's of crying along with the fighting. Then it was quiet. Then it starts back up, but I hear my friends (Robyn) little boy screaming also. So I go downstairs. Ryder is looking very guilty, Mason is holding his head and screaming, and Peyton is riding the rocking horse with blood all over him. He just says, "hey, mom" when I come into the room. I think Ryder went on a hitting frenzy. Mason couldn't stomach the blood. He was crying from getting hit, but then he would look at Peyton and gag. Again brotherly love.

Just had to throw this statement into the mix. As I was downloading pictures I see Ryder stuffing his pockets full of labels from the file cabinet. When I look at him he says "Nossing", holds his pocket and walks off. What am I in for?

5 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

Wow, you probably don't get much done without another mess being made. Stinking cute boys.

Karen said...

ha ha ha! I had to read this one to Zack. Love those stinkers! I need to meet them.

Cathie said...

Oh. My. Heck! I LOVE that Peyton was just fine, "hi mom!" that is great! Mason just isn't use to the drama! :)

Michelle & Steve said...

This has got to be one of the greatest posts ever. I love the makeovers! I'm not too sure I could stomach the blood either though - I may have started crying myself...

Alyssa said...

dude...i can't even stomach that pic...so i know how mason feels...the "hi mom" part is the funniest though...laughed out loud there!
and awesome husband you have to suprise you and take you to hawaii! that was a fun post too!