Friday, January 15, 2010

another thing....

Since I've been doing this WW stuff I have been looking at fats and all. Yesturday when Greg and I were indulging I felt I just had to have a donut. Ohhhhhhhh how I looooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee donuts. Any kind...but mostly applefritters. Carrs actually puts the nutritional contents on laminated cards that hang from the donut door. So I had to look. Applefritters have like 28 fat grams!!! My love affair with applefritters are over! But I can still have most other donuts, they only have around 6 grams of fat. Again, I can only have one glazed donut...not the whole dozen :(

7 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

Back in the good old days when we could get away with anything I remember eating 7 donuts one day. I guess I'll be passing on the fritters now too. :(

Susan said...

I have to say how shocked I was to read you are doing ww...seriously I could only dream about having your body!! You have inspired me as usual- so writing down the food is my new goal:) I've missed talking to you sooo much- I was just thinking about that today:) All my little people are now well so I will be back to workouts on Tuesday and I've decided to drive out to freakin' Eagle River when you all move out there:(((((

jill 'E' jam said...

I've had to swear off entire boxes of Entemann's donuts too. Sad, sad days when these dumb bodies get older. ::sniff sniff::

You're awesome Melinda. I love reading everyone's new year stuff. It's all so inspiring!

Kelli Proctor said...

You are so cute! I have to agree with the WW thing, my friend has been on it for a few months now and she looks HOT! It really is about the portion control! Anyway, you are always way gorgeous so you have nothing to worry about! Good luck though! YOu can do it!

Karen said...

Shiz Melinda. You have totally ruined my day. Apple fritters are my favorite too. I thought for sure they were healthy because, come on, there are apples in them. Worst news ever.

You're totally inspiring, though. As usual. I've started trying to get my hiney in shape as well. It's a process I feel like never ends.

Kristi said...

good for you girl..can't wait to hear more

Cathie said...

What a fun surprised - I checked your blog and it was updated! YAY! ...Better yet, with something I am obsessed over! It's true, WW really works, you just have to have your mind set. I am a "lifetimer"...if I ever get back to goal weight! :) I think we could start our own support group right here on your blog - I loved reading what everyone had to say! Good luck Melinda. You really are so gorgeous - I always think that...Emi and I both!