So cute! Loved all the pics! Jack asked if Austin "was baby Jesus" in one of the pictures...hmmm...not sure why, kids are the funniest! Anyway we got your beautiful Christmas card and loved it! I gave myself the year off from doing cards just because I am prego and the smallest things can stress me out, weird, I know! But you will be getting one from us next year when we have 4 boys instead of 3! Merry Christmas!
Oh no, it was the HIGH SCHOOL that I was doing the presentation for! Jared Ingersoll teaches there and the kids mom was Afton Waldron. I think they were both seniors when we were sophomores. Seriously so crazy being back in the High school. The lockers are all painted red and the bathrooms have red black and white tile. The outside patio by the lunchroom is enclosed now. Soooo strange!!!
Great way to catch up! Now we can get more regular posts - I know Bobbi perfers that! :) Your family is wonderful. I enjoyed all the pictures. I NEED more Melinda time.
The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live in it.
Pres. Thomas S. Monson
Greg & Melinda
I truly feel like I married my best friend. I don't know what I would do without him. We've had many ups and downs but we remain steady. I am thankful to Greg for being such a great husband and dad.
"The Boys"
Life is getting more and more busy the older the boys get. I had a friend remind me that you need to enjoy your kids now...not when they are some "perfect" age. Because that will never come. Thanks for the reminder! Hunter (10), Austin (7), Ryder (2) & Peyton (2)
8 comments:
So cute! Loved all the pics! Jack asked if Austin "was baby Jesus" in one of the pictures...hmmm...not sure why, kids are the funniest! Anyway we got your beautiful Christmas card and loved it! I gave myself the year off from doing cards just because I am prego and the smallest things can stress me out, weird, I know! But you will be getting one from us next year when we have 4 boys instead of 3! Merry Christmas!
Way cute. Looks like your family has been busy.
cute pics. Man, your boys are growing. Austin looks so old! I didn't see any of Melinda though. YOu're probably the one who is always taking the pics.
oh those pictures are wonderful!!!! Busy, busy busy!
how's the new house!? saw that pic of falling down the stairs and cutting an eye. not fun! we had that happen to owens head.
Oh no, it was the HIGH SCHOOL that I was doing the presentation for! Jared Ingersoll teaches there and the kids mom was Afton Waldron. I think they were both seniors when we were sophomores. Seriously so crazy being back in the High school. The lockers are all painted red and the bathrooms have red black and white tile. The outside patio by the lunchroom is enclosed now. Soooo strange!!!
Great way to catch up! Now we can get more regular posts - I know Bobbi perfers that! :)
Your family is wonderful. I enjoyed all the pictures. I NEED more Melinda time.
Cute pictures. You guys just seem to have it all made over there! Looks like you have been up to fun stuff.
Post a Comment