what cue little boys! It seems like you just had them. I bet they keep you crazy huh? Drew is wild and has so much more energy than the girls, so I'm sure having 4 boys is crazy at your house!
They are getting so big. I need to get together with you sometime so you can tell me the ins and outs of twins. - I'm going to need all the info I can get come December.
I just mailed their birthday cards yesterday. Been busy getting ready for girls camp and their birthday has crept up on me. Happy birthday guys!!! We love you!!!
They look so old in these pictures!! They look like Greg so much the older they are getting. So - what are the exact dates that you'll be at your reunion? I want to come up but I'm planning on staying thru the next week & going up to Lewiston for the adamson family reunion. But I need dates - so I can plan around you what day to come up. Can't wait to see you.
So they go from Swimsuits to long sleeve shirts! What is it over there!? Happy Birthday... can't believe its been 2 years. we haven't even seen you guys. Going to Myrtle BEach this year?
The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live in it.
Pres. Thomas S. Monson
Greg & Melinda
I truly feel like I married my best friend. I don't know what I would do without him. We've had many ups and downs but we remain steady. I am thankful to Greg for being such a great husband and dad.
"The Boys"
Life is getting more and more busy the older the boys get. I had a friend remind me that you need to enjoy your kids now...not when they are some "perfect" age. Because that will never come. Thanks for the reminder! Hunter (10), Austin (7), Ryder (2) & Peyton (2)
18 comments:
what cue little boys! It seems like you just had them. I bet they keep you crazy huh? Drew is wild and has so much more energy than the girls, so I'm sure having 4 boys is crazy at your house!
They are getting so big. I need to get together with you sometime so you can tell me the ins and outs of twins. - I'm going to need all the info I can get come December.
I forget how close Will is with those 2! They are the cutest! Happy Birthday boys!
Jess said you are coming for a family reunion in July? I hope to see you for a little bit! I miss you!
They are so cute. Happy Birthday boys, be nice to your mom.
ps. I am sure you won't be surprised to hear that Mason has that same hat. (last picture) Creepy! Love you!
They are TOO cute!! I hope they get spoiled...just for the day!
I'm loving the hair!
Happy Birthday boys!!!!
Oh so cute! That is a perk of living here! Seeing, knowing, and watching your cute family.
2 years old and you survived!!! I'm sad I have yet to meet these little guys. They sure are cute. Happy Birthday to 2 lil Monkeys!
I just mailed their birthday cards yesterday. Been busy getting ready for girls camp and their birthday has crept up on me. Happy birthday guys!!! We love you!!!
Happy birthday, Dudes!!
Oh man! I can't believe they are TWO! So cute. I am in love with that last pic of them. Happy Birthday boys!
So cute I could take them home with me. Abbi would love that!
oh wow! They are super cute! You are one lucky mama!
They look so old in these pictures!! They look like Greg so much the older they are getting. So - what are the exact dates that you'll be at your reunion? I want to come up but I'm planning on staying thru the next week & going up to Lewiston for the adamson family reunion. But I need dates - so I can plan around you what day to come up. Can't wait to see you.
RYC - You should do BFL with me Melinda! Susan's thinking about it too! :) :) :)
They're adorable! Can't believe they're already 2. It seems like you just had them!
So they go from Swimsuits to long sleeve shirts! What is it over there!? Happy Birthday... can't believe its been 2 years. we haven't even seen you guys. Going to Myrtle BEach this year?
Post a Comment