Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Thank You!

I want you all to know that I didn't post about my miscarriage to get sympathy...because this time around I was almost expecting it to happen. But I posted because I knew that there are so many great people that would have something of their own to share or have some great advice for me.

Thank you so much for your caring words, cards and dinners (that was going the extra mile, Chablis!!). What a great support system we all have out there and what would I do without you all?

11 comments:

Chablis said...

Hey, it's what we're here for, right? We grow when we share our experiences, good or bad.

j said...

i'm glad you were taken care of. :)

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Hey Melinda,

Jane told me about your news. Sorry I didn't know any sooner. I guess this is why I should check up on people's blogs more often. It is so great that you have such a great support system out there. I really admire your strength . You are such an example to us and we hope to come visit you guys some day. We miss you guys and I always think about you. Hope you had a great birthday.

Kritta22 said...

Oh Honey Bunny! I'm so sorry!

We are going through the same thing right now.

You are in my prayers tomorrow.

Call me if you need to chat. Or if you want me to watch those boys. Seriously.

Kritta22 said...

I don't cook well or I would offer dinner! :)

Kelli Proctor said...

Never thought for a second that you wanted sympathy. Sometimes its just therapeutic to write it all out and support is a HUGE thing during those rough times! So glad you have awesome people that LOVE you! I know we sure do! You guys are awesome! Wish you lived closer!

Brian & Larissa Lloyd said...

Melinda, Hey I had no idea that any of this was going on. I am sorry but I am glad you guys are doing okay. You are a strong peron and that is what I admire about you!
Lots of hugs and smiles...
Larissa

Smedley Family said...

hey! meant to chat with you at the leadership mtg, but i got herded around before i could get to you!

Bobbi Mason said...

Saw the duplex fire on the news. Scary! Hope they weren't too close to you. I have an extra pass for tomorrow's class if you want to come for my moral support. =). It is a 9:00. Give me a call if so, if not I'll survive I am sure. Hope you have a super weekend. Let's plan a hike or run for next week.

Holly Sanders said...

Melinda--I'm glad you're doing well--you're such a positive person! It was good to talk to you!

Jaeson and Traci Repscher said...

Melinda,
Anyone who knows you, knows you weren't searching for sympathy. You are one of the strongest women I know. We all struggle with different things throughout our lives and sometimes it just feels good to share with other people. It helps us all realize we are normal and that we have loving support all around us, Near and far.