Snow squirrel from Ice Age
Hunter & Aust with sled dogs in the background. (Hunter and Austin shaved their heads while we were in Hawaii. They tried cutting it by themselves and really the only thing to do was shave it off)
A lady thought it was funny that I was feeding Ryder his sippie, but he couldn't move his arms, she thought that we needed a picture of it.
Sweet little Peyton
Hunter, Aust and Greg (on phone)
Aust is now missing his two front teeth. When his first tooth was loose daddy numbed it, tied a string to it and the door and out it came. Today he came home from school with one buck tooth. It looked too horendous that Greg held him down and pulled it out. Not on the top ten list of how to take out a kids tooth, Dr. Harr!
Greg thought this would be funny...Ryder, not so much.
Ryder and Peyton playing in garage. They were in heaven with brooms, dustpans, hats and shoes to try on.
Peyton fell asleep on Greg. I am not sure if Greg has noticed at this point. Peyton sure is a daddy's boy!



10 comments:
fun pics! Thanks for sharing! Haha, that tooth story was sad but funny at the same time, I totally could picture it! Cool sculpture and fun post! Also thanks so much for your sweet words on the post about my dad. I never want people to think I am dwelling on the past or crying all the time about it, its just kind of more therapeutic for me. You are so awesome and thanks again!
I can't believe it is so cold there still. You really need to come down for a vacation - we've been having 75 degree weather & it's supposed to get in the 80's today. I like Hunter & Austin's heads shaved. They look cute. I was laughing all all the pictures & comments with them.
such cute kids! :)
i can't believe how cold it still is here- the only way i'm surviving it is the sunshine we've had lately. but please- we DO get spring at some point, right?
this post makes me grateful i don't have a dad who is a dentist!!! :) ouch!!!!
Hey at least your coat looked warm and fuzzy! Good luck finishing the winter/spring. I do hate being cold!
Alaska, I -yi-yi...how do we survive here? I want to go to Hawaii too...Your boys are too cute.
There is no way! I can't believe how cold it is still there. We have had ok weather here, waiting for it to warm up a little more, but now I realize that I am too picky :) That is so funny that Greg pulled Austin's teeth out like that! What a good sport Austin is.
Are you excited for Twilight to come out this weekend? I am. That was so fun to go with all of us to the movie.
You are smart about having mom and dad come watch your twins while you take the older ones to Disneyworld. I missed Will, but we had the best time with Kenyon and Isaac. And you're right, no strollers. Plus no naps. It was great! I am excited for you to go!
How much dentistry can you do via phone!? :-)
Those ice sculptures are so cool. You guys get to do a lot of neat stuff over there. Its been cold here too. Not THAT cold, but in the 30s and 40s from day to day. I am ready for some heat myself!
Your family is so cute! Were you running on the treadmill while the babies were playing? I'm glad they're content, Lydia would not have it.
So, I put up all my spring decor...I'm hoping mother nature sees and takes a hint!!
Plus, I feel like you took our relationship to a whole new level, now that I know how your body handles jalapenos!!! You're so funny!
Best tooth story ever! I can totally picture this in my mind.
Oh that last picture is just wonderful!!
We have ice pictures too! I loved that squirrel!
Post a Comment