Our trip to Hawaii was amazing. I think we utilized every minute. We were wide eyed every morning around 6am, ready to go, even though the boat wasn't docked yet. We visited Maui, Kona, Hilo, Kaui. We tried to do lot's of fun things, in case we never get the chance to come back. On Kaui we got to spend some time with Jason and Ann Reed. That was fun! Sorry about so many pictures, but I really couldn't choose and I still have so many more that I didn't put on the slideshow.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






18 comments:
OMGsh did you ACTUALLY do the Hana Hwy all the way around Maui?!
We did the Molokini snorkel trip back in the day when we were living on Oahu it was like 99$ round trip to hop islands it makes me wish we would have gone and seen more than just Oahu the big Island and Maui I have heard great things about the other islands.
Oh my goodness! That is beautiful!!!!!!!!!
It was so great talking to you today!
I totally love the slideshow!
I can't believe you guys actually stood up surfing! You are superstars!
Umm...you guys and all your fun trips. I'm so jealous. It looks like you had so much fun & did tons of fun stuff. I can't believe you surfed. Crazy. Your hair color is dark brown now. I LOVE it. Do you like it & the cut is so cute too. It makes me want to go cut mine now. Glad you guys had lots of fun.
i didn't even know you went to Hawaii--man, you live the life!--glad you were able to escape the cold!
I'm so jealous! Hawaii is the next place on my list to get to! It looks like you guys had a great time. Did you just go straight to Hawaii, or do a Hawaiian cruise? You and Gregg are so cute in your pictures together! I loved them.
Never mind.. ha ha.. I see the picture of the ship now. Did you think a cruise was a good way to do Hawaii? We have been wondering if that would be best?
I'm loving these pics! We went to Kauai on our honeymoon. We decided to go back last year when Aaron finished his MBA. We have never been during whale season, I would love that! I made a book online with only Hawaii pics in it. I filled the whole thing.
Here is a link that will show you how to make the sweater purse
http://studio5.ksl.com/?sid=5318875&nid=61
Way easy!
what a blast. I'm so happy for you.
Beautiful pics!! We're going in September. These pics make me excited!
I think you deserve to get out of the cold--I'm glad you got to go. But yeah, I'm totally jealous too! Beautiful pictures--you guys look great!
WHAT?! You guys are totally the travelers! So fun and so gorgeous! Glad you got to go on such a fantastic trip!
Life is really rough for the Harr family! Always taking these amazing trips! ;) I am so jealous! We are finally going on our first family vacation on Monday and I was excited about that until I saw another cruise you went on together! You always look so cute! I am glad you guys do so much together!
I love all the pictures! I've been checking because I have wanted to see pictures. I am so glad you had a great time.
Awesome trip! The pictures are so beautiful and you guys look good. I'm sure they don't do justice though, huh?
ok, so how jealous am i of all that sun and this fantastic trip?!?!? seriously- more people i know have gone to hawaii this year than ever before- i think it's the alaska thing.
those pictures are amazing!!! and so is your tan! (even if it is fading!). :)
I had NO idea you two were going to Hawaii! How fun! I bet it was nice to have a little trip just the two of you. You look SO good! You are just so beautiful, like breathtakingingly so. Greg is so lucky to have you. I'm sure he knows it!
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment