I was going through some pictures and came across these. It is of our Halloween Bunco, while living in Phiily, at Holly Sanders. I am not sure where Deb, Allison, Annie, Alyssa, Callie and Traci are (maybe it's my last year and that's why your not at Bunco. I am losing it), but I loved remembering back. I truly miss my Philly friends.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
So cool, that sildeshow! Your blog is so cute! love the pink!
Those pictures are great!
at first I was like hey, that place looks familiar--that was classic--where are you????? If i have to have my pic of an old amish woman on there, you better be on there. The girl you were drawing a blank for was my friend Linda that I worked at Gymboree with--that's why you have no idea who she is. Ahh...Good times though--seems like forever ago doesn't it?
oh, and I wasn't a regular bunco player until my second year--that is why Annie, Traci and Callie aren't there---they were long gone. Alyssa--maybe she got a sub--Jen stokes though--she was a lot of fun!
Holly, I was the one taking pictures! I think I was a scarecrow or something. I am sure your imagination is enough, no pictures are needed!
When we started law school, someone told me to not wish them away because one day I would think they were the best years of my life. I didn't believe them then, but it is totally true! Looks so fun.
I loved being at playgroup today. I know I always say we need to hang out more and I don't do much about it. But I mean it and I'm going to figure something out. Too bad Henry had a blow out and ended our time early. :)
Your new family pic is AWESOME! It really captures each persons personality really well. Thank You for....just Thank You.
Hugs Eden
Yea, I was going to say, if you guys were holding a second bunco group behind my back and not inviting me, I am mad! ;) But since I don't recognize 3/4 of the people in those pics, I feel more secure, that was after we had graduated. I looked forward to bunco every month. Those were some fun times! I miss my Philly friends too!
I am in a Bunco grouop and we have so much fun! Good laughs.
That's funny that you ran into James at church. He had called for Aaron one day and he wasn't here so I was chatting with him, I don't even know him. Anyway, I told him that I had friends that lived in Alaska. It is such a small world! I couldn't believe it when he said he knew you guys.
Post a Comment