Anyone can play--just copy and paste!
1.CANDY CANES--PEPPERMINT OR CHERRY?
Cherry
2.GINGERBREAD HOUSES--KIT OR HOMEMADE?
We always did homemade growing up. I usually get a kit. It's not the same. I think I will try homemade this year. By homemade I mean already made grahm crackers with lot's of icing and candy. Then you can actually eat it...if you want.
3.MOST ANNOYING CHRISTMAS SONG
Feliz Navidad. I agree with Holly!
4.FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG
Anything by Nat King Cole or any of those oldy singers...they make Christmas seem so much simpler than it is today.
5.MOST MEMORABLE CHRISTMAS PRESENT YOU RECEIVED AS A CHILD
How funny is this...I got twin cabbage patch dolls when I was about 7 or 8, but they were girls.
6. MOST MATERIALISTIC THING YOU'RE ASKING SANTA FOR THIS YEAR
A kitchen table (not likely), a nice, big framed picture of Jesus (already here, Greg picked it out and so I don't know what picture it is)
7. FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIE
Christmas Story and It's a Wonderful Life.
8. CHRISTMAS MUSIC--DAY AFTER HALLOWEEN OR DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING?
Day after Thanksgiving
9. DO YOU BELIEVE?
Of Course!
10. GET DRESSED BEFORE OPENING YOUR PRESENTS, OR STAY IN PJ'S?
PJ's--who gets dressed? Agreed!
11. BLACK FRIDAY?
I've only gone twice and I hated it both times. I like to shop on-line, where there is peach and quiet, most of the time.
12. WHITE LIGHTS OR COLORED?
White
13. EVER BEEN TO THE NUTCRACKER?
No
14. DOES SANTA LEAVE AN ORANGE IN THE TOE OF YOUR STOCKING?
Yes, he always has. Just the smell of them reminds me of Christmas when I was younger.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Some of those did bring back memories from when we were growing up. I got my twin cabbage patches also the same year you did. I still love Christmas, but I loved it when we were little, so many great memories!
It is so fun to think back about past Christmas's and how fun they were. Loved the Twilight picture! What a memory for you and your mom and sisters. Hope you guys are well!
just got your card! You guys all look great! I LOVE your hair! I am hoping to get ours out by Monday, so look for it! Hope your holidays are going great!
I also remember the twin cabbage patch dolls! I got a African American one a few years before that and Mya still plays with it! And of course the orange...you always have to get an orange.....awww the memories.... sigh!
Im such a creeper lol! I saw that you had mentioned somewhere that you have a website listing the foods that promote alkalinity...could you leave a comment w/ it on there? :-b
Post a Comment